• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB Manuals: '91 or '97-'01 Any color. <$70k

In searching for a nice un-modded (or easily converted back to stock) manual NSX with recent maintenance history. Any color will do, but I love the later K-silver cars. Mileage is not important, because I am not looking for a concours car (I already have a low mileage collectible 928).

Of course, price is as low as possible :), but I am not immune to knowing what the market is for this car currently. Will pay fair prices.

thanks-Hoi Lee

Possibly for sale

In searching for a nice un-modded (or easily converted back to stock) manual NSX with recent maintenance history. Any color will do, but I love the later K-silver cars. Mileage is not important, because I am not looking for a concours car (I already have a low mileage collectible 928).

Of course, price is as low as possible :), but I am not immune to knowing what the market is for this car currently. Will pay fair prices.

thanks-Hoi Lee

Hoi Lee
I have a clean carfax 98 kaiser 6 speed I have been contemplating a sale on. All stock except lowered on Bilsteins and spacers installed.101K mileage. TB/WP and valves done at 90K. 55K
Southern Indiana
Thanks and good luck.

Kaiserdad, would you be able to send me more info and pics to: hlee96 a t yah00? Trying to avoid spamming bots to catch my email address :) -Hoi
Hoi Lee
I have a clean carfax 98 kaiser 6 speed I have been contemplating a sale on. All stock except lowered on Bilsteins and spacers installed.101K mileage. TB/WP and valves done at 90K. 55K
Southern Indiana
Thanks and good luck.

Are you open to a 91 with all stock parts except rims? See my classified ad and pm with any questions.

Back