• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB NSX In Australia

Hello All.
I have just started my search for a NSX. I am looking to spend around $60k (or less!) regardless of year,but I would prefer under 100,000km.
I am located in Tasmania, but have no problems travelling to any state to purchase a vehicle.

honestly its hard to find a decent NSX for under $60k and travel below 100k, since its not many NSX sold in Australia, or maybe I'm wrong anyway good luck I hope you can find one

Hi rdster,

Check out the latest copy of Unique Cars magazine -I noticed two NSX's advertised and I was recently in Sydney and saw REDNSX travelling in the city streets.Perhaps local NSXPRIME members could help you with details of advertised cars.

Good luck and make sure a thorough inspection is done before purchase.

OQQO said:
Hi rdster,

Check out the latest copy of Unique Cars magazine -I noticed two NSX's advertised and I was recently in Sydney and saw REDNSX travelling in the city streets.Perhaps local NSXPRIME members could help you with details of advertised cars.

Good luck and make sure a thorough inspection is done before purchase.

seen em to, the red one looked tidy, wanna find out the KM.
unfortuantlly they was both auto as far as i remember.
whats the auto to manual conversion worth any way.

Was very intrested in the one from sydney. Its typical red tho there all dam red in sydney lol

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for the responses.

I do have a question.

I would prefer a manual,but how good/bad is the NSX as an auto?

rdster said:
I do have a question.

I would prefer a manual,but how good/bad is the NSX as an auto?

Personal preference...

Personally I think buying a handbuilt supercar with design input from Ayrton Senna... in automatic :eek: with a de-tuned motor loosing some 40hp and it is not an F1 style gearbox either!

I think you may as well start showering with a raincoat!!!

The manual gearbox in the NSX is quite simply, the best in the world! Gordon Murray used it as the benchmark to achieve with the Mclaren F1.

Anyone driving an automatic NSX is missing out on the whole NSX experience IMHO.

But like I said... Personal preference...

Back