• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tires WTB: OEM Potenza Tires - Now discontinued

I know this is a strange request, but perhaps someone bought a set of the OEM Potenza's RE010 for their car but never mounted or perhaps low miles.

I'll even take advice for what tire to use that is OEM size. Tire rack only now recommends the BF Goodrich G-Force Rival S 1.5. But not really interested in rough riding tires as I am in the 4th quarter of my life and prefer smooth. Any recommendations welcome.

Anyhow, a long shot at best for the Potenza's.

Ben

Last edited:
Tire rack only now recommends the BF Goodrich G-Force Rival S 1.5. But not really interested in rough riding tires as I am in the 4th quarter of my life and prefer smooth. Any recommendations welcome.

I don't think the BFGs will be any more or less rough than the RE010s. Based on Tire Rack's ratings the RE010 is actually rather lousy with low comfort performance and treadwear performance ratings. If I was in the market for OEM sizes I would probably pass on the RE010 for that reason alone.

If you go with a used or older never mounted RE010s make sure to look at the date codes. I wouldn't buy a tire that is older than a couple of years.

Back