• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wtb Porsche 993tt

Cruzrmm said:
Yes, the purple is AMARANTH VIOLET and takes a special appreciation of the color :rolleyes:

I am partial to most Blues except the Midnight Blue is really too dark and although I would consider Black with a gray interior this would be less desireable to me than the Iris Blue or a bright blue.

Are you talking this color? If so I am pretty sure that the 993TT will be very hard to find in this color.
Also the Blues, Iris blue, will be a hard find.
This color below is Vesuvio, It is darker than the pic shows.http://www.classyauto.com/v/Porsche+911/C4/41689

len3.8 said:
Are you talking this color? If so I am pretty sure that the 993TT will be very hard to find in this color.
Also the Blues, Iris blue, will be a hard find.
This color below is Vesuvio, It is darker than the pic shows.http://www.classyauto.com/v/Porsche+911/C4/41689

Hi Len,

Yes I am familiar with this color Vesuvio
And yes it would be almost impossible to find in a 993TT although I did hear of a 993TT S just sold recently with this color. I have heard of a few other 993TT with this color, but not many! The "S" is not interesting to me because I intend to mod the car and an "S" would lose value if modded.

Thanks again for your effort.

MM

I am curious- why do you want a 993 TT instead of a 996 TT? There are in the similar price range and you get a 2001 MY

NSXLuvr said:
I am curious- why do you want a 993 TT instead of a 996 TT? There are in the similar price range and you get a 2001 MY

Good question-
The 993TT is a relatively low production vehicle compared to the 996.
You don't see them every day and in every parking lot.
It is the last of an era, the air cooled flat 6
Easily modded to reliable HP increase.
The sound and feel of RAW power.

I do prefer the interior of the newer Porsches but the body lines of the 993TT widebody are soooooo SEXY!:cool:

If I was in the market for a New Gen Porsche I would consider the 997TT

MM

One thing I was wondering about.. the car is a twin turbo.. ok, the 964 got a single turbo ok. Why does everyone say 993tt? twin turbo? I never read about a twin turbo at Porsche - the car is called turbo. :confused:

Back