• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

WTB: White or Black NSX

Hi everyone just thought I'd update the fact that I've now included "white" for exterior color in my search for an NSX...Black looks very nice but the more I look it seems White makes this car stand out nicely...

If anyone knows someone selling please let me know...

Yeah had a look at this one this morning - looks pretty nice wish it was full black interior but still looks good...the turbo kit anyone have info on it? ie. Is it difficult to install and how much more power can I expect from it?

I also contacted the person who has the white on black '92 for sale...

The Black 94 is a scam. See here.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=165686

Long of the short, This seller has been trying to sell this turbo kit for many months. He now has listed his car for sale in an attempt to pull one over on us. I do not believe that he even owns the vehicle any longer.

Last edited:
Frank, stop wasting your time with these NSXs, what you really want is the pinnacle of the Honda brand, a S2000CR!

Frank, stop wasting your time with these NSXs, what you really want is the pinnacle of the Honda brand, a S2000CR!

S2000CR is a nice car can't argue there but I need to accomplish my first dream which is owning an NSX first, before I get to the second :)

I had a Berlina Black and Grand Prix White at the same time, and the Grand Prix White shows the lines so much better when parked next to the Berlina Black....hence one reason I sold the Berlina Black and kept the Grand Prix White. :)

I had a Berlina Black and Grand Prix White at the same time, and the Grand Prix White shows the lines so much better when parked next to the Berlina Black....hence one reason I sold the Berlina Black and kept the Grand Prix White. :)

Mitch:
If memory serves me right... Doesn't the white carry yard mulch better than the black?

:-)

Brad

I think I'm going to find any color NSX and plastic wrap the whole thing like my grandmother used to do on her living room sofa! lol

Frank- Have you had the opportunity to sit in, or drive an NSX yet? I feel that this is the most important thing to do before anything else! If you are ever in Minnesota, I will throw you my keys :)

Frank- Have you had the opportunity to sit in, or drive an NSX yet? I feel that this is the most important thing to do before anything else! If you are ever in Minnesota, I will throw you my keys :)

Unfortunately I haven't - I am just going by what I have read & seen about the car at this point..I actually live just north of Toronto other wise I'd be at your door step with a big smile!

Unfortunately I haven't - I am just going by what I have read & seen about the car at this point..I actually live just north of Toronto other wise I'd be at your door step with a big smile!

NSXCC has our fall karting at Goodwood on September 29 from 4 - 6:30 and we have our fall cruise October 14 finishing in Caledon. Join up with the club and either day would be a great opportunity to visit a few NSX's first hand.

Believe me, I was a member for about 4 years before I bought my NSX ;)

NSXCC has our fall karting at Goodwood on September 29 from 4 - 6:30 and we have our fall cruise October 14 finishing in Caledon. Join up with the club and either day would be a great opportunity to visit a few NSX's first hand.

Ok that sounds great!

Excellent suggestion Sean, Frank you can drive your DD and follow the Cruise...I'm sure we can arrange a Testdrive.

Bram

Thanks Bram sounds like fun...I just googled Goodwood kartways and I see the address in Stoufville...

Yeah I saw this one it's a nice one for sure...i'm hoping to find something in the 25k to 30k range....

You need to add in a bit of a premium for a Canadian car. For the mileage and mods (if a blower is important for you) I think the price is very fair. Not sure if its the same owner but the car was for sale for a while and then the ad was pulled. Last year it was owned by the manager of Gatineau Honda. Prime member "superstef" knows him and can prob give you more info on the car. He's not here much but would prob respond to the 'email' option here.

Back