• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Wtt

Wtt Lexus is300 for nsx

I wanted to see if anyone was interested in trading there NSX for a 2003 Lexus IS300. I have many parts that go with it. I just installed a Toyomoto S/C kit on it about 3 months ago. I have hotchkis sways with l-sportline springs. Panasonic indash dvd player with custom sub enclosure in the back. 2 sets of wheels for it with tires. Custom guage pod, HKS hiper exhaust, toyomoto headers and y-pipe. to many extras to remember. Here is a older pic of it. That front bumper is no longer on the car, I have another full body kit ready to be installed, I wanted a front bmper that will show off the intercooler better. But I do have a complete body kit that will be on it soon unless someone buys the car first.
290505_77_full.jpg

290505_9_full.jpg

290505_10_full.jpg

290505_107_full.jpg

290505_80_full.jpg

290505_57_full.jpg

290505_15_full.jpg

Last edited:
Back