• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Www.umbrellaautodesign.com 6/12/2008 Sale Items 7 Days Only

Hey guys, I am doing a 7 day sale on EVERY item on my website.

Yes it also includes the VRH and all the CF parts:smile:

My shop is getting too crowded with parts, time to do bit of cleaning:smile:

In addition to the parts listed my website: www.umbrellaautodesign.com I also have thousands more that have not been listed yet.

Please get intouch if there is a specific part which you require, we probably have it.

Standard discount is 10% off of the price listed on my site, HOWEVER ,used parts and a few other items may carry a MUCH larger discount depending on how bad I want to get rid of them:biggrin:

The GT Design Gt Extreme muffler is not included in this sale

PLEASE GET IN TOUCH TO OBTAIN THE DISCOUNTED PRICE FOR YOUR ITEM

So if there is something you have been dreaming of now is the time to get a great price on that item.

Also we have just recieved a complete mint charcoal interior 1991 only 20K miles. Every panel available.

Guys, I would really appreciate if you could get in touch by telephone or email or PM for parts requests and prices as I will not be posting the INSANE:eek: discount prices on prime:smile:

Thanks

Rav

Last edited:
Back