• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

XBOX 360 Live

Any of you guys play Xbox 360 live? I'd like for you to join me and my friends we usually race (PGR3) or shoot'em out in Call of Duty 2 and Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter. My gamertag is JoeNSX. Hope to see you guys there.

joeker said:
Any of you guys play Xbox 360 live? I'd like for you to join me and my friends we usually race (PGR3) or shoot'em out in Call of Duty 2 and Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter. My gamertag is JoeNSX. Hope to see you guys there.

sweet! I actually joined last nite and was wondering the same thing! I might be on tonite (I'm in SoCal. too, so I'll keep a look out for you). The games I play are exactly the same: PGR, Call of Duty & GR:AW. My gamertag is Z W Y E R (note the spaces).:cool:

I am on, normally on GRAW (Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter for all you non-Xboxer's) or rarely PGR. I have Call of Duty 2, but have yet to even open it as I like GRAW so much. My screen name: Shumdit (what else would it be????!??:biggrin:

I'm on there: sQuid360

Play GRAW, Battlefield 2 (fun as hell online), Fight Night 3, the Outfit

I'll probably pickup call of duty 2 soon.

Cool! I'll add you guys on my friends list tonight.

I now have Call of Duty 2 as well.... good stuff.

Tried the new Hitman demo and I'm not sure it's my kind of game... too slow and only single player :redface: but the level of detail was pretty cool.

squid2004 said:
I now have Call of Duty 2 as well.... good stuff.

Tried the new Hitman demo and I'm not sure it's my kind of game... too slow and only single player :redface: but the level of detail was pretty cool.

Great! Hitman is ok I just rented it and finished the game, because replayability is not there so it's a total renter. I'll have to buy Battlefield 2 next. I have most of you on my friends list maybe one of these days we can all get together and play COD2, GRAW or even PGR. I see most of you guys on when I'm playing but I'm trying to finish COD2 under Veteran skill level. I'll see you guys on live.

joeker said:
Great! Hitman is ok I just rented it and finished the game, because replayability is not there so it's a total renter. I'll have to buy Battlefield 2 next. I have most of you on my friends list maybe one of these days we can all get together and play COD2, GRAW or even PGR. I see most of you guys on when I'm playing but I'm trying to finish COD2 under Veteran skill level. I'll see you guys on live.

Yeah, I've seen you on live a couple times:biggrin: :biggrin:

I know I'm late to the game but a brief search showed this as the most recent thread.

My gamertag is dvdoughboy

Currently playing GoW, Forza2

I currently play on xbox live, gamertag XMidnightRavenX. Usually playing PGR, Forza 2, Halo 3, GOW, I do have Lost Planet, and GRAW so I'm up to playing those too.

Im on FORZA 2, HALO 3, Rainbow 6 vegas and Gears.I have Ghost Recone and Call of Duty 1 and 2 but prefer playing Vegas and Halo. Vegas is by far the best game for multiplayer online play. I like it more then HALO 3 but most of my friends are playing HALO because its new. :smile:

send me a frend request if you want to play some time im under the name: NSXDRIFTER <*note* all caps.

I only play halo 3. It's the only game I have haha. My gamertag is Uredaddy428.

Stephen

That's pretty much all I play lately. I don't have CoD4, Gears 2, etc..
gamertag is
NSX N CBR600RR

+1 on only playing Halo 3. It's the only reason why i purchased a 360. Gamer tag is my screen name.

Only play Halo 3 and Gears of War 2.

gamertags: Rubb3rduckee and IGotUrBoomBoom <--wife made them :rolleyes:

Btw anyone have trouble getting fast started games on GOW2:confused:? Seems like it takes 2-4min between each match to get started, maybe not alot of people have it yet.

Btw anyone have trouble getting fast started games on GOW2:confused:? Seems like it takes 2-4min between each match to get started, maybe not alot of people have it yet.

I’m having the same issues with GOW2 it takes forever to get a game. :frown: Im kind of disappointed in the multiplayer organization / setup its the same GOW1 with a new name I was expecting more. The game is great, but lacks in the multiplayer/online play.

By the way The new Call of Duty 5 is better then I expected in every way.

My Xbox name is -> Mr Idiot Box send me a friend reguest if you want to play some COD5

Last edited:
Back