• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Xmas Cheer

Many thanks Ian. It was very nice to have met you and glad you had some fun with us In Rancho Mirage. Merry Christmas.

blessed Christmas from around the world.......I actually found some time today to wash the nsx in shorts and a t shirt...that may never happen again in my lifetime in NE Pa on Dec 24:eek:

blessed Christmas from around the world.......I actually found some time today to wash the nsx in shorts and a t shirt...that may never happen again in my lifetime in NE Pa on Dec 24:eek:

Merry Christmas to all!

I also spent the day off around my NSX, in warm weather for Cleveland (50's). I installed a Pride Lightweight exhaust. Let me tell you, bolts rusted on for 60k miles take a LONG time to take off between the heat application, WD40 presoak, and difficult to reach spaces. What some say is a 20 minute job, took me all afternoon. :)

Merry Christmas to all!

I also spent the day off around my NSX, in warm weather for Cleveland (50's). I installed a Pride Lightweight exhaust. Let me tell you, bolts rusted on for 60k miles take a LONG time to take off between the heat application, WD40 presoak, and difficult to reach spaces. What some say is a 20 minute job, took me all afternoon. :)

Amen. When I was trying to put the V2 RFL's on my car, I tried everything but ultimately failed. 160K+ miles worth of rust was painful that I had to pay someone to fully torch them off.

Knowing that I am mostly getting money for the holidays, I have been spending hours looking over leather seat cover manufacturers to see who will earn my new years business.

Merry Christmas to everyone and happy driving!

Merry Christmas to you Ian! I'm glad that I was able meet and hang out with you at NSXPO, your a great guy!

Hope to see you and your wife again some day, maybe at another NSXPO?

PS: You took some pics or videos of my car at the Thermal Club. Can you send me link so that I can view them?

Thanks,

Mario

Merry Christmas to all!

Next next time anyone needs to get off old rusted hardware, get some Kroil. Do a search on line if not locally available. Believe me when I say this stuff worked magic after numerous failed attempts with assorted others like wd40, pb blaster, a few others plus heat Etc. Someone gave me the same tip on the product. Once I eventually found a source I was anxious. I spayed the manifold bolts and nuts I let it stand for 15 minutes. Everything broke lose with amazing ease!

Back