• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Yellow 2002+ US-Spec NSX spotted in Taipei

Ben

Experienced Member
Just spotted this afternoon, 7/10, around 1:20PM on TiDing Blvd. near JiuZhong Rd in Taipei, Yellow 2002+ US-Spec NSX with Honda Badging. Looks like it was imported relatively recently from the license plate number.

Is the owner here on Prime?

Last edited:
:biggrin:wow nice.
Chinese are definitly coming into the money. last time i heard it costed a 12 pack of kidneys to import any non domestic chinese auto

Last edited:
yellow nsx is my fav.
i also watched taiwai news that one person bought a red Ferrari Enzo in taiwai. super nice. there are few videos on youtube. those rich kids driving ferrari & porsche there.
in china, nsx would cost around 2,000,000 RMB. 911 CS = 2,000,000 RMB. ferrari is over 3,000,000 RMB.
those number convert into USD, and they will be more expensive than we paid

Last edited:
:biggrin:wow nice.
Chinese are definitly coming into the money. last time i heard it costed a 12 pack of kidneys to import any non domestic chinese auto

Taiwan is a little different. There is a reason why University of California Irvine, every kids from Taiwan drives either IS350 or 335i. And some E92 M3.

People in Taiwan does have money. Thanks the US support:biggrin:

BTW, in case you didn't know, Taiwan is nuclear powered, and they recently built the world's tallest building in one of the most seismic active world.

And they built the world's most expensive and difficult to built tunnel.

hehe...nope vance we have the World's Tallest Building - The Burj Dubai :wink:

I think it's not officially the tallest until it's completed. So, Taipei 101 is still the world's tallest building (for now). :tongue:

That said, here's a pic of the subject of the original post. :)

10072008002ps.jpg

LOL. my friend even told me that they have seen a Mercedes SLR mclaren in China mainland.
taiwan. yes. a lot of taiwan children are born into rich family. my friend's friend. that guy has crashed his bmw 330 twice 2 yrs ago for racing on mountain. drove 150 miles/hr on highway and got caught. LOL.
1 month license suspension + 1000 bucks ticket. now he bought EVO IX. no issue yet. somehow, they dont really know what real life is.
sometimes, having rich parents is not a good thing.

I think it's not officially the tallest until it's completed. So, Taipei 101 is still the world's tallest building (for now). :tongue:

That said, here's a pic of the subject of the original post. :)

10072008002ps.jpg

i would love to know if that was an '05 or not...

i would love to know if that was an '05 or not...

I was thinking the same thing. I'd love to have a look at the VIN tag to update my database. However, if you have a carfax account, it wouldn't be too hard to look up all the yellow cars and see which one has been exported to Taiwan.

My friend out there is making some inquiries, because something like this will be known in the enthusiast circles, and is rare enough that someone will know someone that knows the owner.

Back