• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Yellow NSX spotted in Palmdale on 30th W

yellow NA1 NSX spotted on 30th W. in Palmdale around 3:45pm, there was a gentleman driving, looked stock. we were in a blue civic, flipped a U and followed you down M for sometime. we turned back at M-8...didn't want to look like stalkers. :)

do you live in the area?

I don't mean to cause any alarm, but there is a (very) unconfirmed report of a stolen 99 Spa Yellow from the high desert last night.

1) are you sure it was an NA1 and not an NA2?
2) are you sure it had stock wheels?

I hope the report is false, but I thought I'd ask anyway...

my mistake i could of sworn i put NA2, i got it confused i guess.
it was an NA2 (sorry) and i couldn't tell you about the wheels, we were always behind it and it was always moving. the guy driving it looked like an older gentleman, white hair and what not, i don't think he'd be boosting cars at that age.
however, he was kinda hauling ass, and High Desert isn't too far from here.....
hopefully its a false alarm. any other info on the stolen nsx? do you know the person of whom the car was stolen?
now you have me concerned, i can go look for him :p

I don't mean to cause any alarm, but there is a (very) unconfirmed report of a stolen 99 Spa Yellow from the high desert last night.

1) are you sure it was an NA1 and not an NA2?
2) are you sure it had stock wheels?

I hope the report is false, but I thought I'd ask anyway...

I got the update this morning. It wasn't his NSX that was stolen, it was his daily driver. Sorry for the mis-info on this one.

It might have been me, I haven't been on Prime in quite a while and I just read your Post. Older gentleman, white hair and what not? :mad: If the guy had white hair, it wasn't me, if he had light brown hair it may have been me. Besides, how could you tell through the tinted windows?

Anyway, if it was me, it's a '97 with OZ wheels, Falken RT-615 tires. I had just finished working on the car the weekend prior. I changed over from Tein coilovers to Eibach springs and Koni shocks (Teins are just a hair too stiff on the street for me, although they're great for the track) and I also put new brakes on ( RB slotted rotors and Hawk pads).

As far as the "kinda hauling ass" , Yeah, that sorta sounds like me, besides, these cars have a tendancy to make you want to haul ass! :redface:

My wife says that every time I drive the NSX, I have that Big Grin :biggrin: on my face.

Maybe I'll see you around....honk next time, I'll stop and we can talk.

It might have been me, I haven't been on Prime in quite a while and I just read your Post. Older gentleman, white hair and what not? :mad: If the guy had white hair, it wasn't me, if he had light brown hair it may have been me. Besides, how could you tell through the tinted windows?

Anyway, if it was me, it's a '97 with OZ wheels, Falken RT-615 tires. I had just finished working on the car the weekend prior. I changed over from Tein coilovers to Eibach springs and Koni shocks (Teins are just a hair too stiff on the street for me, although they're great for the track) and I also put new brakes on ( RB slotted rotors and Hawk pads).

As far as the "kinda hauling ass" , Yeah, that sorta sounds like me, besides, these cars have a tendancy to make you want to haul ass! :redface:

My wife says that every time I drive the NSX, I have that Big Grin :biggrin: on my face.

saw yellow one about 2 days ago. On...... Soledad Canyon. I was in the red honda del sol, i pulled up and looked in. made eye contact :biggrin:

real clean car. driving like a old man tho.:tongue:

Middle aged white male, mid 30s - 40s.

is that you? :smile:

No I don't think it was you because the yellow one that day did not have tint windows like the picture you have. So there are 3 yellow NSX's in AV you the guy we seen and the girl with the fixedlights that we see almost every day. there are at least 10 nsx's in the area.

Back