• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Yellow NSX with Yellow ROJAS

your link is jacked up

IMG_0184.jpg

for me to tell you what the color is would just be a mix of colors to get the effect we wanted.....seriously the color looks way better in the day and when its not rainy out

OK, so custom mix, not a stock color. Well is it a solid, metallic, tri coat? If you have a better picture, post it up. Im just curious, and it's always nice to see an NSX thats different. BTW, what color was your car originally? Did you also paint the engine bay, underhood, etc?

Original color was spa yellow, it is a tri coat. All i remember is my painter telling me not to lose the paint mix sheet cuz we would be screwed if we ever have to repaint something. The whole car is painted this color, engine bay front area, ect. Will post more pics when it is sunny.

Nice. Definitely a smart thing to keep the paint formula, especially being that its a tri coat. Do post more pictures when you can. I assume your wheels are the same color also?

the color looks awesome... not the biggest fan of matched-yellow wheels... but it looks unique and clean...cool :cool:

Back