• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Yikes!!!

I'm dying to know who the famous actor is that owned it....

Ughh! Why do people do that? Ugly, added weight, and a manual transmission (not to mention ugly a@@ wheels). He wants 42K:eek: . Good luck pal.:p

Wow, thats terrible!

This particular NSX is featured in an article in the ACURA-HONDA NSX portfolio book.

Don't remember if they mentioned who owned it then.. I will have to check.

Those wheels aren't even close to the ugliest I have seen on an NSX.

I doubt the ads exist anymore, but when I was looking last fall/winter/spring, there was a black NSX with Chrome 20s front/rear and another color-change car with Chrome 18s that were quite bad.

Chrome in general is wrong for the NSX. Not to say a nice chrome lip on a wheel is bad, but bling bling the NSX is not.

NAXTASY --

Good point! Thanks for the laugh.

Doug

I know for a fact that this car is not Ice-T's. His car is for sale here in Los Angeles. His car has a widebody kit and 19 & 20 inch wheels and tires. Which makes it look alittle better but not much.

In case anyone's keeping track...

Ice-T's NSX was a 1991 black/black with auto transmission, convertible conversion, Comptech widebody and major bling-bling wheels.

VIN: JH4NA1268MT003161

Attachments

• jh4na1268mt003161-a.jpg
    jh4na1268mt003161-a.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 782
This one's also a black/black with auto transmission and convertible conversion, but a 1992 model with ugly, but not bling-bling wheels.

VIN: JH4NA1267NT001144

Attachments

• not-ice-t.jpg
    not-ice-t.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 768
Antera's USED to be cool. Dont any of you remember the car-modding scene back in the late `80s early `90s? Not everyone is trendy... you cant expect everyone to be on top of the wheel scene.. ESPECIALLY if they are not in LA. ;)

Im going to go AGAINST the tread and trend and say that the car doesnt look too bad...I actually like the convertible top down!! Top up is kinda ugly because everyone is so used to the cockpit back......as for the wheels...they are dated but at least they are chrome and ive seen worse.....I WONT even mention the 2F2F car!!!
Sorry, now THAT one is ugly!!!!!!!!!!!

So does this mean im out of NSXPRIME club??:eek:

Back