• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

You are invited to a July 9th Hosted BBQ at Acura of Stockton

Well, thanks to our enthusiastic fellow NSXer Steve Ghent from Stockton (SMGNSX on Prime), he has arranged for us all to have a great hosted reception with BBQ and possible local media coverage at Acura of Stockton on East Hammer Lane, Saturday July 9th. http://www.stocktonacura.com/

For those of you who have not met Steve yet, he is not only an owner of a blue 2004-T, but three weeks ago he bought another 91 white NSX with some goodies just to track the car. He came with a trailer to THill on 5/27, and he is already shopping for all go fast goodies; so you know this guy is serious boy racer and garage queen .... LOL!

The General Manager at Acura of Stockton is a previous NSX owner and is really looking forward to hosting you with some great door prizes to all who attend - I know one of the prizes and it is a true treat worth the trip for sure. He will also offer detailing services and perhaps give such a service to a lucky attendee. He will be clearing the dealership's entire frontage to showcase the NSX to the community/media.

How about putting together a morning drive from Sacramento to the Delta connecting with the folks from the East Bay as we all converge in a big caravan to the dealership around 11:30 am. It goes without saying that you must drive your NSX to make the show.

For further inquiries/RSVP, please post a reply here to keep the ball rolling, or if you prefer a PM to Steve.

Since I spent alot of years in Stockton, it will be nice to drop in again.

Count me in.

Charles

Can non-NSX owners attend? :biggrin:

Have been itching to buy one of these cars for quite some time now and would love to ask for some pointers on what to look for in used NSX's....

Was in Chicago so missed out on the June 4th meet which looked awesome!

Rick

Rick, This is an NSX event only but this is open to the public to see the NSX's and enjoy these wonderfull cars, BBQ and all drawings and gifts will only be given to the NSX's people. We will have Media coverage at the event as well, so by all means come by (not expect to park at the dealership with the NSX's as there will be no room as they are moving all of ther stock to the back or the dealership just to show the NSX's) see you there look for SMGNSX

Its on my calendar, but depends on which day the Bay Area NSXCA lunch falls in July. Might be there.

Last edited:
Nalesh, the solution is quite simple. the powers to be in the NW region can move the Bay area monthly luncheon to another date for the good of all :biggrin:

I am frankly flattered by the Bay area folks showing up en-force for this event whereas our garage queens in Sacto are still pondering what other better activity they may have on that weekend besides adding another layer of Zaino or was that Zymol :rolleyes:

:wink:

Nalesh,
You listed : Its on my calendar, but depends on which day the Bay Area NSXCA lunch falls in June. Might be there

Our event is on JULY 9th not in June so maybe you can make it, I'm looking foward to the Bay Area people coming up We blow you away with this event see the SMGNSX above.
Thanks and see you there,
Steve

Sounds like a great time, Val and I will be there. :biggrin:

MY BIRTHDAY IS JULY 8th and as long as my SURPRISE 30th PARTY is not on the 9th.....I WILL BE THERE

This will be my/our first attending.

NSXVURGIN, I hope you can make it to our event and I also hope the people throwing you your SURPISE 30TH PARTY don't read NSX prime OOPs

I e-mailed you Hrant, but I will post too to bump this to the top. I will be there.

You can count me in for this event. I will see you all there! :wink:

Anyone know of a good back road route to get from Silicon Valley out to the Central Valley? Would probably involve either HW12 or HW4. The parts of HW4 west of Stockton run along a levee and were pretty twisty, as I recall...

Hrant said:
Nalesh, the solution is quite simple. the powers to be in the NW region can move the Bay area monthly luncheon to another date for the good of all :biggrin:

Powers that Be, what say you?

Back