• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

You are invited to a July 9th Hosted BBQ at Acura of Stockton

i call the dealer today and ryan said i was #5 on the list if anybody decided to drop out.

phongnsx said:
i call the dealer today and ryan said i was #5 on the list if anybody decided to drop out.

Granted, the event is probably 2X what was expected, but #5 on the list? What does that mean? Is there a waiting list? If so, when did we hit the max and what is the max? I know there was a registration deadline, but I don't recall seeing a "maximum # of participants" note on the form.

Well hell....what are they going to do send you home if you show up and you are not on the list? (I am on the list by the way).

Bay Area Caravan update - Hiway Run.

Slight change to our final caravan spot. We are still meeting in the same location (Hacienda Crossings) in Dublin, but instead of the Dublin Best Buy we will meet at the Black Angus. Best Buy is on the left. Black Angus is on the right. Go past BB and head to the east side of the parking lot at Black Angus. The parking lot will be more open at the BA vs. the BB. I'll post on the other thread too.

All other directions are the same. Only the lot location has changed.
Dublin Black Angus:
4814 Dublin Blvd., CA 94568
(925) 556-9800

Apologies if it's been posted earlier already, but is there a caravan from the San Jose area? And, if not, what time is the Dublin caravan meeting?

ben said:
Apologies if it's been posted earlier already, but is there a caravan from the San Jose area? And, if not, what time is the Dublin caravan meeting?

randomharmony said:
can we do Fantasia Coffee & Tea this time? It's the other plaza across of McCarthy Ranch, on the other side of 237. They have drinks and snacks for our trip. maybe meet up around 9? where can we meet up the east bay guys?

I'm down for southbay get together and meet up with the eastbay guys... :biggrin:
Fantasia still the spot? :confused:
If so what time?

For the Southbay crew:

The Dublin caravan will meet in Dublin at the Black Angus.
Dublin Black Angus:
4814 Dublin Blvd., CA 94568
(925) 556-9800

We will leave Dublin at 9am to get to Stockton by 10am.

Cairo94507 said:
Well hell....what are they going to do send you home if you show up and you are not on the list? (I am on the list by the way).

It means that you will not be able to park at the show. But you will have "secure off-site parking with shuttle service" according to Ryan.

See you all in Dublin. And bring your club radios.

I'd like a Stockton NSX owner (NSXPrime member) to contact me via pm asap please. I have a little tiny favor to ask of you. It will be painless....I promise. Thanks.

Also, I was contacted by Acura of Stockton today to verify that I'm attending Saturdays event. I confirmed my attendance. Did anyone else get a call today?

Last edited:
I got my confirmation call this afternoon. WooHoo! only a few more days to go!

I visited my NSX at B.M.C today. The car will be done next week - too late for the meet, so I'm bringing my Integra GSR instead. Don't try to race me in my GSR - you don't know what I got under the hood - Just kidding. :biggrin:

Although I was an early sign-up (# 5 on here) before the "official" form submission became required, I have received no confirmation - I actually submitted my form by e-mail on July 1, technically the day after the deadline.
I was somewhat apathetic about the fuss over the formal entry but will be really unimpressed if my submission was rejected or bumped beyond the apparent 60 limit.

I am also awaiting a comfirmation call even though I am #6 on the list. I sent Ryan an email yesterday to confrim my status.

I still have not received my confirmation and I faxed my registration the same day as Sid. So, is it fair to assume we are in if our names appear on the top 60? :confused:

Last edited:
Someone told me that the dealer will wash your car but you will need to bring supplies to dry it due to the number of attendance. I don't know how true that is but it sounds possible. So make sure you get your towels and detailer in your trunk if you are getting a wash.
Steve

(NSX REY) said:
I still have not received my conformation and I faxed my registration the same day as Sid. So, is it fair to assume we are in if our names appear on the top 60? :confused:

Names listed on this thread are only for purposes of marketing the event with hype and keeping Prime readers up to date as to who is interested to attend based on their posts. As you can see, a few dropped off, and a few who said they are coming have not RSVP-ed with a courtesy registration form. As of yesterday, I was informed that 53 were attending.

Best thing to do if you are concerned about your status is to give Ryan a call. HTH.

(NSX REY) said:
I still have not received my conformation and I faxed my registration the same day as Sid. So, is it fair to assume we are in if our names appear on the top 60? :confused:

Ditto on that comment^^^^^still no confirmation call as of yet.

Hrant said:
Names listed on this thread are only for purposes of marketing the event with hype and keeping Prime readers up to date as to who is interested to attend based on their posts. As you can see, a few dropped off, and a few who said they are coming have not RSVP-ed with a courtesy registration form. As of yesterday, I was informed that 53 were attending.

Best thing to do if you are concerned about your status is to give Ryan a call. HTH.

I'm sorry, but who or which member is the "Ryan" I am to call to confirm my registration? :confused:

I received a call yesterday! maybe someone should call him to make sure he's going to keep calling people for confirmations, he still has today & tomorrow to complete the list. That's if his list is accurate. :wink:

I emailed Ryan last night about my status. He replied back today saying that I am confirmed for the event. I also recommend emailing him to confirm your status. See ya on Saturday!!!

Hrant said:
Please refer to posts #259 and #265 on this page :wink:

Thanks, I called Ryan Severson and is now confimed! :biggrin:

can any member help sign me up or put me on the list i call ryan he never call me back. man maybe if the list is full the rest of us could do our own meeting somewhere like lincoln center plaza this place has alot of foot traffic Jamba juice, starbuck,people there will enjoy seeing all the nsx get together
(just a thought) no bad intention at all gentlemen

phongnsx

Back