• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

You got knocked the **** out!! *spoilers* Marquez-Pacquiao

Bwahaha, Manny, you got knocked the fuck out!
This knockout was almost exactly like Sergio Martinez' knockout of Paul Williams.
Definitely fight and knockout of the year. What an awesome fight!

It was a great shot, he isn't getting robbed by the judges this time. But let's see if his doping scandal will unfold... Angel Heredia, that's not the guy you want to be associated with...

It was only a matter of time before someone brought that up. They mentioned that on 24/7. Marquez says he's ready and willing to test at any time. He knew about Heredia's past. Justice is finally served.

Great fight! Much needed knock out.

Indeed. To me that finally settles which is the better fighter of the two, which I already knew. :)

- - - Updated - - -

I guess there's gonna be a 5th fight. haha

I highly doubt we'll see a 5th fight. With Marquez being robbed of at least the previous fight, this finally settles the score. Last night proved to the world which is the better fighter of the two, which I already knew of course. ;)

And here come the memes. Brace yourselves!

ibz2fPTHA7RZwq.gif

attachment.php

aAg6d.png

proxy.jpg

proxy.jpg

officepac.jpg

It was only a matter of time before someone brought that up. They mentioned that on 24/7. Marquez says he's ready and willing to test at any time. He knew about Heredia's past. Justice is finally served.

I wish that Marquez beat him cleanly. But that's not a possibility with Heredia. Heredia got Usain Bolt to win clear at the Olympics, Heredia is now a master in his practice. You cannot play clean with Angel, the only reason he would be in your corner is to help you cheat. Add to the fact that Marquez has never been this ripped and at this age, I think he's had some help no matter how badly I wanted to see Marquez win he chose the absolute wrong route. It was a knockout shot, he is a good fighter, I wanted him to win but I think he had some help even if he tests clean. But in the end, they all get some help, Marquez just hired the best help in the business.

I wish that Marquez beat him cleanly. But that's not a possibility with Heredia. Heredia got Usain Bolt to win clear at the Olympics, Heredia is now a master in his practice. You cannot play clean with Angel, the only reason he would be in your corner is to help you cheat. Add to the fact that Marquez has never been this ripped and at this age, I think he's had some help no matter how badly I wanted to see Marquez win he chose the absolute wrong route. It was a knockout shot, he is a good fighter, I wanted him to win but I think he had some help even if he tests clean. But in the end, they all get some help, Marquez just hired the best help in the business.

You wish that Marquez beat him cleanly? That was as clean a shot as you can get, and he did it twice in this fight. So you're saying without a doubt that Marquez was juicing? What about all those times Pacquiao refused to get tested before possibly facing Mayweather? I believe Freddie Roach tried to hint at Marquez possibly being on the juice on 24/7, but he back pedaled on that comment. I'll have to go back and rewatch it to confirm.

Just because he's this old, doesn't mean Marquez can't improve. Just take a look at Sergio Martinez, almost just as old, at 37 years old, he's at his prime. Not just that, but Martinez started fighting at a much older age than most boxers. Martinez is currently the #3 pound-for-pound fighter in the world, The Ring and WBC Middleweight Champion.

You wish that Marquez beat him cleanly? That was as clean a shot as you can get, and he did it twice in this fight. So you're saying without a doubt that Marquez was juicing? What about all those times Pacquiao refused to get tested before possibly facing Mayweather? I believe Freddie Roach tried to hint at Marquez possibly being on the juice on 24/7, but he back pedaled on that comment. I'll have to go back and rewatch it to confirm.

Just because he's this old, doesn't mean Marquez can't improve. Just take a look at Sergio Martinez, almost just as old, at 37 years old, he's at his prime. Not just that, but Martinez started fighting at a much older age than most boxers. Martinez is currently the #3 pound-for-pound fighter in the world, The Ring and WBC Middleweight Champion.

I meant cleanly as in not hiring a BALCO chemist who has admitted to supplying athletes with steroids. I'm not saying he can't be at his prime, but for him to be in the best physical condition he's ever been in where everyone could see he's never been ripped like this before it takes some help. Most professional athletes use PEDs and steroids. But when you pick the dirtiest guy in the business to help your conditioning you are going to get questioned.

Take a look at this article about Usain. http://www.muscleweek.com/is-usain-bolt-on-steroids

I meant cleanly as in not hiring a BALCO chemist who has admitted to supplying athletes with steroids. I'm not saying he can't be at his prime, but for him to be in the best physical condition he's ever been in where everyone could see he's never been ripped like this before it takes some help. Most professional athletes use PEDs and steroids. But when you pick the dirtiest guy in the business to help your conditioning you are going to get questioned.

Take a look at this article about Usain. http://www.muscleweek.com/is-usain-bolt-on-steroids

So why are you not questioning Pacquiao then???

So why are you not questioning Pacquiao then???

Pacquiao's done it in a much more subtle manner the way the most other boxers do it. Marquez hired the devil and suddenly got ripped up and started squatting heavy weights. If you're honest with yourself you know that both of them use steroids. But Marquez was pretty stupid and overt by hiring Heredia that's why he deserves to be scrutinized even more. I was rooting for Marquez the whole time, I thought he got robbed by the refs in the prior matches. Now with this clear win, he earned himself an asterisk next to the victory by association.

Back