• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Your 3 wishes,what would they be?(no wishing for more wishes!)

Unrestricted control over all matter
smile.gif

I think the ability to fly would be pretty great, too.

1. All of the powers of Superman.
2. The ability to have money on command. Ie.. i want 100 bucks.. poof..
3. a 2002 NSX
smile.gif

------------------
NetViper -= 100% Stock EBP 2000 Civic Si =- Still looking to get an NSX, but at least I can live life at 8,000 RPM!

1.The ability to heal any illness or disese by touch.

2.That my parents are at peace and know how much I loved them.

3. That my little dog had lived another 10 years.

#1) Hmmm unequivocal and unrestricted power over all women..and err...men.
#2) Have everything always go as I imagine it. IE: My business booms in 1 day and I become multi-billionaire, with lots of hot semi-nude women around me.
#3) Make it so I don't need haircuts anymore. I hate getting a haircut every 10 days. Thats TIRE money I'm wasting.

Huckster,

I'm a corp exec for a fortune 500 company. I didn't mean to bring anyone down with my comments but 01 was a really bad year for me. I lost both my folks in 7 months and then my dog got really sick in December. Being an only child made it that much worse........hence what my 3 wishes would be. From now on only happy messages from me !! Sorry guys/gals.

Larry

1. to be able to know anything I wanted to know. ie..was it the chicken or the egg..what is the cure for cancer..what is the maximum speed I can take the next corner..etc
2. maybe the most important one...to be able to quit smoking.
3. the unlimited money thing is always good. although that is already covered in wish one. so wish three would be for all that I choose to be able to live as long as I want them too.

1.Immortality (I'm VERY curious what the world will be like in 5-10-20-etc thousand years)
2.Meaning of life
3.A true documentary on what happened in the past, i.e. was Atlantis real? Who built the pyramids, etc =)

hey, Larry. my condolances, sorry to hear about your loved ones.

i would wish:

that everyone have more than their share of happiness

that everyone have the occasional allotment of sadness

that everyone could turn these moments into a rich, full, and meaningful life...

Originally posted by Edo:
Why ask for the meaning of life? Its already been proven, that the Answer to Life, the universe and everything is 42.

I actually didn't want to put in meaning of life but I'm just so curious you know? Meaning of Life would cancel out Immortality though. Why live forever when you already know the meaning of life? Would be a hell of a bore in my opinion. So if I had to choose between the two I'd choose Immortality.

Back