• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Your greatest influence or insperation on Prime.

You’re going to find a lot of +1 for steveny here. He’s busted his ass, reaped rewards according to his merit, and kept his humanity. What’s not to admire?

x2 100%!! He is a good influence on here, and I'd imagine those who are around him also feel that way. When you can maintain your humanity, a sense of humor and be positive all the time, what's not to admire? I will never forget the Turducken thread, which goes to show how down to earth and humorously random this guy really is.

NSXNICK. His juvenile stupidity kept us entertained for a good while and has shed a great amount of light onto Prime all over car forums everywhere. Yay servers!

Major Stoner for keeping it funny with the delete thread.

Many more ppl to mention, I guess everyone contributes something good to this site, one way or another.

This thread sounds like some "end credits". Is this site about to shut down? :)

For me it is'nt one poster or member that inspires,it is how we as a group rally around those who need help/guidance/direction.Life can be tough and for some bad luck heaped on tough times can feel crushing, but for those willing to sincerly post thier plight I think those grounded members who offer advice consolation have made a diference

+1

It is the contribution of the community membership at large that makes this mind-expanding auto forum possible.

Still, I also tend to agree with Steven that some people are just that extra bit special and deserve some extra recognition...

• NSXNick - For showing so many of us how to get our finances and taxes in order. We couldn't have done it without you bro!
  • ParisModel - For showing me the path to becoming a real racing car driver. (Good thing I taught her how to drive a manual... huh?).
  • A moment for all the NSX Vendors and shady ass bitches (you know who you are) ...not just for that winning preparation edge with the myriad number of carbon wrapped products, body kits, and turbo kits.... nor just for all the great technical advice... but also for proving to me that as sure as the sun rises- you really can manipulate the forum so as to continue to take dumb ass noobs for all they are worth- year after year.
I'm sure I could go on and on.... but I don't want to play favorites here.

Major Stoner for his awesome computer skills and sense of humor
RSO 34 for his skills at scamming the scammers and utilitizing his intellegence to set things right......
NSX1: another computer gifted Prime member.....
Lud for setting this up.....I've met alot of friends both online and off through this site.......

Ill +1 for steveny even though I saw him on pimps and ho's II. He was the one with the goldfish in his shoes.

That's my sushi when I am on the run. There is a pun it there.

Donwon is an inspiration to me. Damn guy has been shot seven times and he is still going strong.

I have learned something valuable from every regular poster on prime. Special mentions go to Danny, steveny, silverstone, white92, the list goes on.

Thanks guys...it's a privilege to be part of the community. :smile:

That's my sushi when I am on the run. There is a pun it there.

Donwon is an inspiration to me. Damn guy has been shot seven times and he is still going strong.

I second the Donwon nomination..

Although he downplays it (as noted above regarding being shot 7 times), I revere any many who can be shot 7 times and survive. Since he was shot in the scrotum 4 of the 7 times (3 in the chest), and he has balls of steel, he only counts it as being shot 3 times.

Not too mention, anyone who can build a house large enough to qualify as an indoor shopping mall, has my vote.

I still remember the conversation after we put up pictures of our houses...

Me--Wow, Donwon! Cool! Your house is right on the golf course!

Donwon--- Uh.. that's not the golf course. That's my front yard

I second the Donwon nomination..

Although he downplays it (as noted above regarding being shot 7 times), I revere any many who can be shot 7 times and survive. Since he was shot in the scrotum 4 of the 7 times (3 in the chest), and he has balls of steel, he only counts it as being shot 3 times.

Not too mention, anyone who can build a house large enough to qualify as an indoor shopping mall, has my vote.

I still remember the conversation after we put up pictures of our houses...

Me--Wow, Donwon! Cool! Your house is right on the golf course!

Donwon--- Uh.. that's not the golf course. That's my front yard

last I knew he had the steel balls replaced with 24k solid gold balls inlaid with rare jewels.

Easy - the entire Prime community.:smile:

Notable mentions - Lud, The Kid, White92, ViperDriver, Bram, swbatte, fffffanman, warrenw, stacy'snsx, Dr.Vokyl, rjmcmillan all for their advice and help.

I also need to give props to:
AK
Len 3.8
KO nsx
Elite
SUPRA2NV

I would include prova4re and perseig but I'm too dang jealous of them and all the money they makes :tongue:

+1 for SUPRA2NV. First time ever in a NSX was in his S/C Type-R edition.

And Steve nsx1, not only for his hilarious "ownage thread", he really showed me the robes in finding my perfect SPA Yellow.

Maybe
- nsxtasy for his overall knowledge
- LarryB for his technical knowledge
- VanceHu for his conversion knowledge
- MvM for his constant will to improve his car
- SingleSamurai for his unforgotten girls/pics-thread
and finally
- the admin (Lud) for making this possible. :)

Posts from D'Ecosse inspired me to custom install a killer stereo system. He really knows (knew) his stuff and provided great information. Where is that guy!?!

Posts from Matteni inspired me to install a parking lift for the NSX. I didn't have nearly the entertainment value during the installation (re: Pimp my Garage, part I & II) but would never have thought to do this without his ideas.

Many great contributors, but those two yielded results for me personally.

Back