• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

ZANARDI Rims

Hi,

Everyone what would be a reasonable price, to pay for a set of used ZANARDI rims. Thanks :confused:

wanttobeansxowner said:
Hi,

Everyone what would be a reasonable price, to pay for a set of used ZANARDI rims. Thanks :confused:

That depends entirely on the condition of the wheels and how badly you want them.

I like the stock size, offset & I didn't want silver, black or gold.
I also like the fact they were designed for the NSX.
I was going to go the BBS RG-R route if I could not find a set used, but got lucky?
LOL LOL
The new wheels you mentioned are about $2400.00 a set I believe, so
there is an advantage if you have to have brand new wheels.
As far as the BBS RG-R being a "better" wheel, you will have to explain
as I didn't know they were lighter, or stronger than 99 Zanardi wheels.
You are right though, most are after larger than stock wheels.
I must be the exeption. :biggrin:

I was looking for a set of Zanardi's for the longest time but didn't want to fork out the $4,000+ to get them. I recently purchased the RG-R's whiteNSXs mentioned for about what you paid for your Zanardi's. They are the same style as the Zanardi's in terms of number of spokes etc., but I got them in silver and went with 17's in front & 18's in the rear. The deciding factor for me was that I preferred to go with larger wheels than sticking to OEM Zanardi sizes. I did notice however that BBS offers the RG-R's in a diamond black finish that IMO is as close as you can get to the Zanardi without buying it. You'll have to post some pictures so we can see how they look.

Back