• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ztoolmans style cup holders

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE.... they are at the powder coaters..... hoping to have them done by the end of the week.... they got pushed back a few days due to a BIG job they had they were finishing up on... i should know more in the next day or so....

Just bumping this thread for an update...

Thanks....

The cupholders were done on friday... i boxed them up over the weekend.... made the shipping labels today... took the to the post office....THEY WERE CLOSED..... but, i did drop them in the drop box.... show they should go out tomorrow morning from the post office..... be on the look out for them.... you should have them in 2-4 days....

thanks again to everyone.....Dave

AND JUST IN CASE ANYONE THAT WANTED ONE DIDN'T GET IN ON THIS ORDER... I HAVE A FEW EXTRAS......

1 EACH ON THE GLOSS BLACK
1 EACH ON THE GUNMETAL
6 EACH ON THE FLAT BLACK

Awesome Dave, thanks for doing this. Looking forward to having my cup o' joe on the way to the office. :biggrin:

The cupholders were done on friday... i boxed them up over the weekend.... made the shipping labels today... took the to the post office....THEY WERE CLOSED..... but, i did drop them in the drop box.... show they should go out tomorrow morning from the post office..... be on the look out for them.... you should have them in 2-4 days....

thanks again to everyone.....Dave

AND JUST IN CASE ANYONE THAT WANTED ONE DIDN'T GET IN ON THIS ORDER... I HAVE A FEW EXTRAS......

1 EACH ON THE GLOSS BLACK
1 EACH ON THE GUNMETAL
6 EACH ON THE FLAT BLACK

Just got mine today.:smile: They fit great and will be perfect for the trip to NSXPO.

Thanks

got mine yesterday..still haven't install yet..looks great..

thanks Dave...

Got mine and it looks great. Haven't put it in the car yet but I am looking forward to use it on the trip to Vegas :)

I've got a few extra's leftover form the last batch... anybody looking to get one, let me know.... these will most likely be the last ones....thanks....Dave

still got a few left of each left... let me know...

still sitting on a few of each.....

sorry... forgot to to post what i have left...

4 each of the flat black
1 each of the gloss black
1 each of the gunmetal gray

by each i mean ... drivers side (hangs next to the e-brake) and passenger side (sits on the passenger side floor and hooks to the door sill)...

my preference with the gloss black and gunmetal gray colors would be to sell them as pairs....

thanks..dave

Update..

i have 1 each of the gunmetal gray and 3 each of the flat black left....

once they are gone, i highly doubt there will ever be anymore.... but i never say never...

get em while you can...

Dave

UPDATE 2-24-11

tof
chrisbailey13
azn8v

your cupholders were shipped today via USPS priority mail

those of you that have inquired,,, please let me know if you want them....

here is what i have left as of today...

gunmetal gray (i mis counted originally)
1 driver
1 passenger

gloss black

flat black
4 drivers
2 passenger

thanks again...dave

shipped out recent orders today...

only got a few left... .get em before they are gone !!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Just got mine today and already in the car. I love it.

1 gunmetal gray driver
1 gunmetal gray passenger
4 flat black driver
1 flat black passenger

thats it.... once they are gone..... they will most likely be gone.... unless in the future i get another group buy of at least 15 of each... that is the bare bones minimum for the CNC guy to cut an order for me at this sales price.... anything else the price per cupholder goes up a whole bunch...

thanks to those that have ordered...dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back