• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ztoolmans style cup holders

Status
Not open for further replies.
All current orders shipped today.... thanks again !!!!!!!!!

SO.... that leaves me with just 2 flat black drivers side cupholders left for sale !!!!

once they are gone, i will be out of stock..... I would then have to get a minimum of 15 orders to get another batch cut from the CNC guy....

thanks again to EVERYONE that has bought one... dave

as of 10:25 pm PST... i have ONE cupholder left.... and that is pending a payment from an inquiring member....if the sale does not complete... i will post it back for sale...

THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE THAT BOUGHT ONE !!!!!:smile::smile::smile:

officially SOLD OUT !!!! :smile: thanks to all that purchased....

i can get more...... however, i would need a MINIMUM of 15 cupholders to keep the price the same... anything less would mean a dramatically higher price......

thanks again !!!!! Dave

hey Dave, did you receive payment for the last one I sent out? just wanted to make sure I was able to get the last one from the last batch! :wink:

hey Dave, did you receive payment for the last one I sent out? just wanted to make sure I was able to get the last one from the last batch! :wink:

yes... shipped tuesday...thanks

I have one SET (driver and passenger) of FLAT BLACK cupholders for sale... they are used but in perfect condition.... sold as a set ONLY.... $75.00 shipped priority mail to the lower 48 states... international shipping to be determined...

Thanks..Dave

If you make anymore put my name down i would like a pair.
International shipping applies for me.
Cheers

Has anybody bothered to talk directly to Dave about another run of these as opposed to posting in this thread that he probably rarely, if ever, reads? He's really good about responding to PMs and emails. Just sayin'---

Sorry Guys... haven't been responding lately...

i can probably get some more done..... the last time i had them made the guy at the cmc shop let me do a batch of 15 (15 of each style)... I can check with him on Monday and see if he will do that again... otherwise he required a minimum of 25....

By the time i have these cut, rolled into shape and then powder coated, i really don't make much profit on them. so i cant really have a batch made and have them sit around to be sold one at a time....

if you guys want to start a list, i will get them made again....

to keep it simple... i am not going to offer the gunmetal gray colors because there wasn't too much interest...

so i will do.. Gloss Black, Flat Black and Clear...

if you get a list started.. i need to you to indicate...

1. What Color
2. what style (driver, passenger, or one of each)
3. how many of each

Dave

I'm in for 1 of each, in flat black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back