• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Michigan check-in & spotting by blodi pt.2

Wow a great turnout this morning at Toledo Cars-N-Coffee. Lots of friends and cool cars, not to mention good weather.

Thanks Bob (and Lori), Tianbo, Brennan, Eric, and Patrick for coming out to play :cool: B Craig (Toledo area, 95 red/tan NSX) too.

Since ph*tobucket is no longer available to host photos, and my pic storage capacity here on NSX Prime is full, tough to post pictures..... guess I will need to go into my Prime photo storage and begin deleting older pics :frown:

Hey guys,

If anyone has a NSX clutch alignment tool that I can borrow soon, I would greatly appreciate it.
Apparently SoS includes one with the purchase of their clutch kits (?)
Yes, we're getting close to buttoning up the purple car with its new custom clutch setup!

Thanks,
Brian

Hey guys,

If anyone has a NSX clutch alignment tool that I can borrow soon, I would greatly appreciate it.
Apparently SoS includes one with the purchase of their clutch kits (?)
Yes, we're getting close to buttoning up the purple car with its new custom clutch setup!

Thanks,
Brian

Sorry Brian, I don't have one. But I found two listings (58 teeth and 61 teeth) from Madison Heights....not sure if it's 100% compatible with the NSX. Do you know if it should have 58 or 61 teeth? Picture on SOS's website says 61, but some other sources say 58.

Gotta be Nick, that looks like Lisa's 911 Cab in there too!

Not seeing the Cayenne dog hauler though ;-P

Ordered the clutch alignment tool from SoS, should be here shortly!

I hope that we can get the purple car back together next weekend, as Ryan's red rocket is scheduled for some lift time of its own ;^D

Nov. 5th ?

Let's......... place a marker on Sunday, November 5th, for a potential (weather permitting) gathering and/or drive. Most likely early or early afternoon.

And hold open Sunday, Nov. 12th, for Toledo Cars and Coffee as a possible "rain date."

Let's......... place a marker on Sunday, November 5th, for a potential (weather permitting) gathering and/or drive. Most likely early or early afternoon.

And hold open Sunday, Nov. 12th, for Toledo Cars and Coffee as a possible "rain date."

Dang...going to be unpacking at the new house most likely. Plus, my car might be still on the lift potentially. Is it wrong for me to hope for rain? :) Really want to get some miles on the car before the snow falls...only put about 300 miles on it before I parked it back in July. :(

The 5th sounds good to me too, I'll be there (if it's nice).

Further -

Sunday, November 5th, appears good on USA Hockey Arena event schedule for a 1030 am
parking lot meeting location, and maybe a return for a final drive season huddle.

Thoughts for a drive route? ..........Can do the usual.
I would rather go SW than just W (into Gregory/HellDamSiteInn/M36).

Also we have the option to stay local and criss-cross known roads. :smile:

Sunday 12th Toledo C and C as rain-out date.

Last edited:
About 1:15pm today saw a silver NSX east bound on Square Lake heading on to I75, no idea who it was, I was going the other way in my s2k.

About 1:15pm today saw a silver NSX east bound on Square Lake heading on to I75, no idea who it was, I was going the other way in my s2k.

Hey Brennan, was this you? ^^^

More purple car progress, Jim and I got the new custom clutch setup installed, and the transmission bolted back up!

Ryan's red rocket is now in our garage, ready for it's own ride on the lift.

I was out yesterday but not in the Oakland county area....

I have heard there is a silver fixed headlight car residing in an M1 garage.... and also a pop up silver seen around Ypsilanti not long ago...

Will try to make it on sunday !

Sunday drive, November 5th, is OFF due to inclement weather forecasted. :frown:

Will try Sunday Nov. 12th drive to Toledo Cars and Coffee.

TBox - I've got a winter preparation job here at the Fishin' Shack planned tomorrow morning (hopefully before rain moves in), so iffy at best for any drive in the A.M.

Sunday drive, November 5th, is OFF due to inclement weather forecasted. :frown:

Will try Sunday Nov. 12th drive to Toledo Cars and Coffee.

TBox - I've got a winter preparation job here at the Fishin' Shack planned tomorrow morning (hopefully before rain moves in), so iffy at best for any drive in the A.M.

No worries, Neal. I will be out of town Memorial day weekend, but next year is just around the corner. Good luck Brian on both cars -- hopefully they'll make it for the 12th! :)

SoForTheDay this Sunday 11-12 - Toledo OH CnC Run

It now is forecasted better.

With an eye on weather/showers, potential meeting place 8 am Sunday at US-23 at Plymouth Road Park-N-Ride A2.
If weather all good, leave there 820 AM. If weather is crap, sleep in. :redface:

Ugh, tomorrow morning's forecast is frightful. :frown: NO Toledo run.

Sleeping in...

Will miss you guys! Sure would like to get in another meet this year! Though my commute to C&C Toledo is 8 miles...
in this weather, my car will not even be warmed up.... from county #48 . :rolleyes:

Back