• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thanks to Ben @ Daisy Import Auto Care!

So I'm in line at the ATM drive through and pull up behind a Chevy Avalanche. About 10 seconds later the trucks back-up lights go on and before I could get to those hard-to-find thumb horn buttons, BOOM, he backs straight into me with the tow hitch leading the way. He didn't see me behind him even after he hit me and despite the fact that I was now blowing the horn with much enthusiasm! Luckily, it was just bumper damage but would have to be replaced.

I called Ben @ Daisy to get a recommendation for a body shop familiar with the NSX. I sent him pictures of the damage and he told me he could repair it at his shop. I had read numerous positive posts on this site regarding Ben and was happy to leave my car in his hands. The bumper was replaced and painted and Ben had the entire lower valance painted in addition in order to get a better paint match. He also replaced the skid guard which had seen better days. Ben informed me that the one on my car was not a stock 1991 part but from a later year model. I also had a small dent on the trunk lid which Ben fixed. Unasked, Ben took these additional steps with my car as though it were his own. That is a very rare level of service nowadays. Anyway, the car looks better than when I bought it!

While the car was there, Ben went over the cars mechanicals and found several things that needed attention including a radiator hose that was split and paper thin and would have burst at any moment. He also did some clutch work, timing belt, valve adjustment, and many other things too numerous to mention. I thought the car ran great when I dropped it off initially, but I was wrong. I am thrilled with the way the car sounds and drives now. It is absolutely much better than when I bought it.

So, I join the ever expanding list of satisfied NSX owners lucky enough to have had Ben and company at Daisy look after my car. Thanks again, Ben. Well done!

Bob O'Malley
301-742-9409

I'm shipping my car out to Ben in a few weeks (from Michigan) based on the glowing reviews on Prime. I am looking forward to him working on the car!

Can't wait for spring (and to have my car back). :)

Back