• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 Comptech Supercharged NSX

This is a post of my car I had on Ebay last week and the winning bidder wasn't able to come up with the Money. Enclosed is the link for the pictures off Ebay. Please serious parties only. The price on the car is $35,000 Firm which is an excellant price considering the Comptech options and condition. Please no phone offers .Also Please call or Email me directly at [email protected] No private messages will be answered.

1991 Comptech Supercharged Acura Nsx with only 48k miles. An NSX that has all the Comptech Options( Over $25k worth) : Supercharger, Headers, Exhaust, K&N, Shortgeared Transmission,(Snap ring problem not an issue) 4:55 Ring & Pinion, Stage 2 clutch assy. with Light weight Flywheel, and Koni adjustable suspension with Eibach lowering springs. All of which have 15,000 miles on them and were professionally installed by Davis Acura of Langhorne P.A.(Renowned Comptech installer). At the time of the performance install the Timing belt ,water pump and rollers were replaced for peace of mind for the added H.P..

This Beautiful car also rides on Factory 2000 16" and 17" 7 spoke wheels that were re-finished in Black chrome powder coat to complament the exterior color of the car. So don't miss out on an automobile that has it all, Style, performance (400 H.P.), and reliability. Thank you for your time If you have any questions please call 609 847 2485
[url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=5337&item=2419058676[/URL] :)

Relisted on EBAY

Last edited by a moderator:
Back