• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

$20,000 Cdn Nsx-t

ya i emailed the guy just now.....got it back.

heres what he said:

2001, with 30,000 km. no accidents.

clearly, this is not for 20k.

This matter has been reported to local authorities for suspected fraud. There is no way that a 125K+ CDN car like the NSX will be selling for less than a 2004 Civic. Use your peanut folks. :tongue:

this is what i got from him :rolleyes:

Hello again,

for the secong time the price of the car is $20,000.00 but if you want to pay more that's fine with me.I'm selling the car because i'm starting to feel to old for a sport car and my wife want me to settle down if you know what i mean.The good news for you is that i can ship the car free of charge.Please check the attachment for more details. If you don't have the necessary program to open the attachment you can download for free from this link:
http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash

1. Your email [email protected]. You are how old?
2. Why is it in a poor quality flash attachment? I can't even read the damn thing.
3. Why is it in exe.

now im convinced this is BULL.

The VIN number indicates it is a US spec car...

If I'm not mistaken this car was for sale by a Salvage place in the Toronto Area about 1 1/2 years ago. I should have recorded the VIN number....it had a "Salvage Title", it got rear ended.

Bram

downwiz2 said:
i was browsing www.buysell.com classiffieds for canada....

and i found a 20k NSX-T......

http://www.buysell.com/root/0/46725673/resultdetail.aspx

is this too good to be true????

Why would anyone on Prime question this as being "possibly too good to be true"? C'mon people. No offense, but I mean really - 20K for a car that is a decade older than many CDN owners on Prime selling for less than half the value of theirs? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Eliminate the guess work. Have seller provide current photo of serial number next to todays local paper to confirm authenticity. You will NEVER get this photo, but rather some lame excuse like the one for the forced sale. OMG, couldn't the scammer be more creative than that?

Back