• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2002 NSXPO caravan

From Cinci, your shortest route would be via Louisville/Nashville/Memphis/Little Rock. I'm not aware of any caravans forming along that route. If you wanted to go slightly out of your way, via Indianapolis/St. Louis/Tulsa, I believe there are caravans forming for St. Louis and Tulsa.

Ken,

I would be interested in meeting up with you and/or others who may be travelling from Chicago through Indy on to St. Louis.

------------------
Ron
1991 NSX (black/black)
2001 M3 (silver/red)

Just did a trip from Ann Arbor, MI through Little Rock to Dallas and then to San Antonio. The road from Little Rock to Dallas is under construction and pretty rough. Also, A lot of cops in Arkansas and TX. Would consider a different route if I were you but maybe the road will be done.

Tim

Originally posted by NO TKTS:
Ken,

I would be interested in meeting up with you and/or others who may be travelling from Chicago through Indy on to St. Louis.

I don't know of anyone who is driving to NSXPO 2002 from the Chicago area... but if they did, they would likely go straight to St. Louis without going through Indy.

Originally posted by nsxtasy:
I don't know of anyone who is driving to NSXPO 2002 from the Chicago area... but if they did, they would likely go straight to St. Louis without going through Indy.

Why aren't there any drivers?

------------------
Mason
Tire Rack sales guy
1-800-428-8355
Ext. 619

1991 Acura NSX (auto)

Back