• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2003 LBBP for sale on Ebay JH4NA21673T000015

Anyone have any info about the 2003 LBBP NSX for sale on Ebay? It is located in Miami, has 36,000 miles, and the partial VIN is 3T000015. Thanks

Tweety bird on the floor mats.

In all seriousness... if you have interest in the car (especially a rare color etc) the last thing you probably want to do is post it in here. (I'm sure I'll catch slack for this) But what you're basically doing is notifying everyone its available. I've seen it 100x's in the past. Google the vin, search prime, etc etc.

I noticed that car pop up too. Interesting, but the photographs are staged in a way that doesn't really allow you to get much info about the car other than it is/was owned by a woman. I don't see any history of the vehicle on prime, so a little hard to know much about it.
$_4.JPG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Acura-NSX-2...3d73d28e9&item=291373918441&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

From the pics and just the pics.. IMO...

this is not owned by an enthusiast.. Between the tweety over the OEM mats, the stuffed something on the dash, the hair ties on the ebrake, the red centercaps, the lanyard on the keyring... the filthy leather (knock it if you want but that leather is not kept well), looks to be female owned which is a positive.

motor looks like its not been wiped or overly cared for.

pictures on http://www.topcarsusallc.com/2003_Acura_NSX_250290854.veh are not all this car and is deceiving showing a clean/mint LBBP along with this.

what is that under the hood by the top of the hood prop?

10ADE733-5FB8-43B3-B0C6-5B9E82B52ABA_29.jpg

not saying it looks like a bad car, just noting some things that tell me it may need a lil TLC to make it right.

Last edited:
Man! I've been quiet all day in hopes it would not make it here... Lol. Cats out of the Bag! I sent them off a message with some normal questions and will see how they respond. Currently the High Bidder.... Will see how it goes.

- - - Updated - - -

Been searching all day, 1st time ever not finding one thread or previous for sale listing on an NSX.... This VIN has no activity. Very confident it's a true one owner NSX. JH4NA21673T000015

Man, it's at $70,100 right now and reserve still not met. Wonder if they're asking for $90,000. Now it got me thinking if I should sell mine, NOT! It's irreplaceable.

Man, it's at $70,100 right now and reserve still not met. Wonder if they're asking for $90,000. Now it got me thinking if I should sell mine, NOT! It's irreplaceable.
Since their dealership lists the price at $90k, I suspect that is pretty much what the reserve is at.

blue_myriddn,

Wow, does that mean I can get at least $90k for mine! I have much more tasteful mods and only 34,000 miles. Now it really got me thinking of selling.................

I just realized you from Arlington VA, that's where I pick up my ride last year.

Since their dealership lists the price at $90k, I suspect that is pretty much what the reserve is at.

blue_myriddn,
Wow, does that mean I can get at least $90k for mine! I have much more tasteful mods and only 34,000 miles. Now it really got me thinking of selling.................
I just realized you from Arlington VA, that's where I pick up my ride last year.

Depends what this one sells for to be honest. The only real way to find out is to put a for sale sign up and see what happens.

I believe I recall your car being owned by a George Mason professor? I have some memory of it being spotted around that area here and there but I don't think I ever met the owner in person.

I will bet 100000% this car is being bumped by the dealership or its buddies on ebay. It's a typical practice for sellers on ebay. 90k for this car is horrendously overpriced.

I've been told of a recent sale of an 05 with 12,000 miles (not sure what color it was) that traded at $90,000. That's what the MSRP was in 05.

nsxot1c, The car was already listed in the for sale section of Prime (Ebay). I understand and agree with your point if I had found it on some random Craigslist post. Since it was here, I just wondered if anyone knew anything about the car.

Understood. I've been on prime for 11 years now and gave owned my car 13.

Regardless making a thread specifically about it draws a lot of attention to a car for sale especially for a good deal.

Ask me how I know... I've witnessed it first hand.

Regardless making a thread specifically about it draws a lot of attention to a car for sale especially for a good deal.

On the upside, at $90k I am not sure this car qualifies as a "good deal" ;) Market price? Maybe, the market has gone a bit car crazy lately so maybe $90k for a no stories 1 owner 2005 is right on target.

It will be interesting to see how this Ebay auction plays out. I saw a LBBP NSX for the first time this fall at NSXPO and it is now my new favorite color. Asking prices sure have shot up recently. I wonder if "actual" selling prices have as well. This is not a $90,000 car.

I saw this when it was listed the other day as well.. Someone who expects to sell their car for $90,000 DEFINITELY does not have advertised pictures such as those nor CANNOT expect it to sell for that either.. Now the ad NA1-T posted the other day, maybe.. That was a very nice FS ad..

It will be interesting to see how this Ebay auction plays out. I saw a LBBP NSX for the first time this fall at NSXPO and it is now my new favorite color. Asking prices sure have shot up recently. I wonder if "actual" selling prices have as well. This is not a $90,000 car.

Thank you for the compliment! It was super meeting you and seeing your untouched (Concours Award-winning) Silverstone, too. :biggrin:

Nice meeting you and your husband as well. Awesome picture! If you come across any pristine LBBP NSX's for sale, let me know. It really is a stunning color in person.

I'm about tapped out LOL!!

Well, I've been trying Guys .... running out of steam as I just can't get
myself to go any higher without seeing it in person.:frown:
Anybody here going to swing by and check it out in person?

I was the leader 2 days ago (t-bodz) put in another bid this morning
at $70,200.00 and got outbid to $70,300.00

Just in case anybody here is going to chase it further, here's a few of the
answers the dealership had sent me this morning after I was Outbid:

1. All Service Records, Window Sticker, Both Key Fobs and Manual are
Included in with the sale of the car.

2. TBWP have not been replaced... Begin Quote" The Car has 36K Miles.
It runs and drives like new. It does not req. any of those parts to be
replaced."End Quote

3. No Accidents / Body Repairs

4. 85K Range Expected!

By the looks of it (Attached) there are currently 9 Different Bidders interested.
21 Total Bids thus far and the current High Bidder placed it on the 5th.

Good luck to anybody chasing this one ..... I would really like to know the Tan
Interior condition as I'm not sure with all of that FuFu Tweety and Hair Thingys
on the stick if this lady really cared about getting in and out without sliding
across the Bolsters, care for the tan portions getting filthy, putting makeup on
and staying far enough behind cars to avoid being peppered for the 36K Miles.
At this price, it should be in pretty Stellar Condition.

We all know how most dealers can be??? Showroom / Like New Condition ... Righttttt!

Sure does make me want to see what my 02 Spa w/ 27K Miles on it would fetch ... LOL!:biggrin:

Attachments

• Outbid.jpg
    Outbid.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 143
  • image1[1].jpg
    image1[1].jpg
    94 KB · Views: 144
Back