• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2004 Black/Red NSX, 49 miles on ebay... JH4NA21694S000010

All things considering this would be consider a good price. The BuyItNow price is the same as MSRP back in 2004. You don't have to pay the guzzler tax, etc on the car. Plus you're getting a discount due to inflation.

Kind of weird to buy a car and drive it for only 49miles as a collectible, and turnaround and sell it for the same thing (losing out on tax, license, and interests!)

So who's buying it from prime?:biggrin:

That's about as many miles that they had when they arrived at the dealerships.

Nuts! I doubt anyone on Prime is going to buy it. Some crazy wealthy collector will probably purchase it and store it somewhere where it won't be seen for decades. Either that or it'll show up in Dubai all blinged up. :p

Cool.. so I could pay $89k for this one, or go pay half of that for the OTHER 1 of 6 Red/Black 2004 NSX with 48,000 miles out of Maryland. :biggrin:

I think I'd take the extra mileage for half the price.

The red horns and center caps are a nice touch. Those mods alone give it a signature look and feel.

Last edited:
What are the red things inside the front grille?

This unit carries number 10, the Acura system began production with the total number of units to be built in a year as the first car produced, then proceeding down to the lowest number being the final unit made. It has to be one of the last built for 2004.

Really?

S4000010 is 158th manual car made for 2004.

There is more cars like this out there...

Was this common for them to arrive at the dealer w/o the emblems installed, or is this in line with the custom horn and centercap theme?:confused:

Back