• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2004 Black/Red NSX, 49 miles on ebay... JH4NA21694S000010

i love driving in china because there are no rules to abid to ! Congrats on your purchase, i am a fellow 04 NSX owner aswell with 18000miles... i thought mine was low. Congrats!

that person just accident put salvage, its clean title according to carfax. only bad thing with loan/lien.

You should of kept that car ... such a rare color and the mileage !

Perhaps...but it was $65k worth of car that I didn't like owning due to its rarity. I was scared every single time I drove the car and didn't think it was worth the hassle. A few close calls by other drivers and I sold it...

Perhaps...but it was $65k worth of car that I didn't like owning due to its rarity. I was scared every single time I drove the car and didn't think it was worth the hassle. A few close calls by other drivers and I sold it...

You should've shipped it to my house. I would've stored it for you. :wink:

I can appreciate JetPilot3 response, I have a similiar situation, my 92 has only 4700 miles and I really don't want to drive it due to it's rarity, etc.

Back