• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2004 nsx converted into automatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay now I'm confused. We started out by trying to answer a stupid question on transmission conversion only to expose a Troll with social issues. And now we end up finding the imfamous Tamoski. (Sasha does post exactly like Tamoski :rolleyes::wink::frown:). This thread has all of the twists and turns of a Sherlock Holmes novel. It's as if Nick and Tamoski banded together to form an axis of evil. :highly_amused:

- - - Updated - - -

Okay....now I see the spin-off thread. Thanks for your vigilance RSO.

OH my god you can't script things better. Soon Nick Sitko will make an appearance too

Yes, tamoske, you always did

So "Sasha" who is your Lithuanian friend who will make carbon parts as you are telling members by PM?

I got a PM from Sasha about a carbon double din center console his friend makes. After I asked a question on a listing of one in the vendor area.
Interesting.

no no no

you are no longer allowed to own a NSX

you are not worthy

that is sacrilege

such foolishness will not be permitted..

please buy a corvette

i thought this is a moron free zone...

unless its for your wife...

then it's ok...

Wow. Members of prime is sure messed up in the head. I only invited people over to my house and there is now a mob of people trying to Lynch me.

Well I now take back my invitation to everyone. Now it's strictly business:

This weekend I'm having a huge garage sale. Full of demo carbon fiber parts for nsx. Taking deposit only. Must be in cash, preferred pennies if possible. (I maybe luck n get the pennies with copper so I can melt it down) anyone interested come on by don't forget to bring ur piggy bank fully of coins. Special invite to detective rso 34 n 91x, you two are entitle to a discount.

wonder twins unite......form in the shape of a na2 auto conversion in carbon overlay....................:biggrin:

I think "Larry" should fly "Shasa" to the USA and they should start a business converting NSX's with Carbon Fiber parts.

i think maybe enough DocL those cheap silly jokes? i never ever made any single part in any composite materials so please stop acting like that. one time is funny now its not

i think maybe enough DocL those cheap silly jokes? i never ever made any single part in any composite materials so please stop acting like that. one time is funny now its not

Get ready for another ban tamoske. Your ancestors really must have spent considerable time swimming in the shallow end of an overly chlorinated gene pool.

I actually know of a guy here in the Sacramento area that bought a brand new yellow NSX in '04 or '05 and had it converted to an automatic for his son. Its my wife's friend and when she told me I didn't believe her, until I talked to their son one day about it. Seems like such a waste, but they're a family with too much money to know what to do with. Last I heard they'd sold it.

With the time and money... I think it's a smarter choice to keep driving the Auto and save up for the new NSX with DCT.

I thought they locked this thread so no one could EVER post in it again.

Bob must be on vacation he is normally a quick draw when it comes to Tamoske and Sasha and what other screen names he uses

Mods lock thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back