• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2004 nsx converted into automatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys always find a way to make my day! :smile:

Bob, he doesn't live in the townhouse. It's a single family property with a nice pool and view of the ocean. I booked a flight out to LA and i'm going to hang out there for a while.

squatter

Here my address 14901 Corona Del Mar, Pacific Palisades Ca 90272.

Please call me before you come so I can have my private security buzz you in. (Gated community) 310 341 6806 Larry

Using Google Maps, I can see that the property is gated, but the community appears not to be a "gated community" as stated.

??

And for some odd reason, probably the last time he'll grace these boards again :biggrin:

If he's smart he won't. But these guys usually can't help themselves. The attention is intoxicating. Or whatever they are smoking.

Can't believe it's possible for a person with the OP's maturity level, grammar, spelling etc. that he could own a house in that area.
I'm thinking the OP's father owns an NSX (or perhaps two) lives in Pacific Palisades, and let's his poker dealing/snowboarding son drive it on occasion.
Maybe the OP is living at home and wants to be a big shot in front of his girlfriend.

In any event if he leaves Prime, it'll be tough but we'll stumble through.

Wow I'm getting so much attention here. Makes me feel like a rock star.

First thing first, I'm sorry that my grammar and spelling is not up to par with you native Americans. English is my 2nd language.

My invitation extends to all you true connoisseur of the beloved nsx. You guys are all welcome as my guess to my home. Especially 91 x. Come over, relax and enjoy the ocean view, while I will show off my rare and priceless cars collections, such as my mint 1963 honda s500. Plus I have an amazing collections of rare live turtles and tortoises. That should be fun for the kids.

Best days for me is Sunday afternoon or all day Friday.

Please stop with all the sarcasm and negativity.

Also please stop calling me with restricted number. I had about 22 missed calls with restricted numbers.

Please bring your nsx if possible.

Thank you Larry.

Wow I'm getting so much attention here. Makes me feel like a rock star.

First thing first, I'm sorry that my grammar and spelling is not up to par with you native Americans. English is my 2nd language.

My invitation extends to all you true connoisseur of the beloved nsx. You guys are all welcome as my guess to my home. Especially 91 x. Come over, relax and enjoy the ocean view, while I will show off my rare and priceless cars collections, such as my mint 1963 honda s500. Plus I have an amazing collections of rare live turtles and tortoises. That should be fun for the kids.

Best days for me is Sunday afternoon or all day Friday.

Please stop with all the sarcasm and negativity.

Also please stop calling me with restricted number. I had about 22 missed calls with restricted numbers.

Please bring your nsx if possible.

Thank you Larry.

Here's a little free advice:

When you find yourself in a hole, it's best not to try to dig your way out.

And now back to your regular programming...............

giphy.gif

Who didn't see this train wreck coming? I propose that the next NSXPO be at Larry's house. That would be epic.

Last edited:
Thank you Larry.

Larry
I'm most interested in your cars collection.
Please tell us what else you have besides the 2 NSX's and the S500.

I wanna see the turtles.

I wanna see the turtles.

you too?
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/CMNry4PE93Y?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, time to stop being polite

Since English is your second language, let me help you by using the Queen's English when I say you are full of shit.

You have the temerity to come on here and insult long standing members of this community when you are nothing but a fraud. You also have the brass ones to post the personal home address of someone you claim to be who has no relationship with this community and who probably could take legal action against you in California (and you are messing with someone out there who has the juice to fry your lying ass).

And, by the way, the person you are pretending to be was born and raised in Washington, D.C. English as a second language? Dumbass........

"Born and raised in Washington, D.C., Larry currently resides with his family in the Pacific Palisades area of Los Angeles."

http://manageapps.net/mobile/speakers/detail/26459/315785

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

p.s. And since the OP is too stupid to realize it, the fact that he now changed his location in his profile to Pacific Palisades from Long Beach just further demonstrates what a pathetic loser he is.

Last edited:
Guys pls stop this nonsense argument, this is nsxprime, not honda-tech, so pls stop stop stop arguing thank you so much.

Guys pls stop this nonsense argument, this is nsxprime, not honda-tech, so pls stop stop stop arguing thank you so much.

LOL no one is arguing or upset. Except maybe the OP. You are right, this isn't Honda Tech. This is nsxprime. We have the best sheriff in town here. How can I explain this.... Here let me do it with photos. This is Bob:

Sheriff_Andy_Taylor.jpg

And this is most BS artists once they've come here and suddenly met Bob:

05fab1bd5c1ca10883935c326cf4d62e.jpg

you too?
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/CMNry4PE93Y?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, time to stop being polite

Since English is your second language, let me help you by using the Queen's English when I say you are full of shit.

You have the temerity to come on here and insult long standing members of this community when you are nothing but a fraud. You also have the brass ones to post the personal home address of someone you claim to be who has no relationship with this community and who probably could take legal action against you in California (and you are messing with someone out there who has the juice to fry your lying ass).

And, by the way, the person you are pretending to be was born and raised in Washington, D.C. English as a second language? Dumbass........

"Born and raised in Washington, D.C., Larry currently resides with his family in the Pacific Palisades area of Los Angeles."

http://manageapps.net/mobile/speakers/detail/26459/315785

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

p.s. And since the OP is too stupid to realize it, the fact that he now changed his location in his profile to Pacific Palisades from Long Beach just further demonstrates what a pathetic loser he is.

im not Larry shuman. I have no idea who that is. Where ever u got ur facts mr rso 34. It's so easy to settle this matter by just coming over.

For all u pathetic loser that keeps on taunting me. I say keep them coming. Just know I rest my neck every night with my model wife.

Champagne wishes n caviar dreams.

Ps mr rso 34. I love ur social skills, especially being the big man of moderator of this forum. I wish you great luck on e harmony.

im not Larry shuman. I have no idea who that is. Where ever u got ur facts mr rso 34. It's so easy to settle this matter by just coming over.

For all u pathetic loser that keeps on taunting me. I say keep them coming. Just know I rest my neck every night with my model wife.

Ps mr rso 34. I love ur social skills, especially being the big man of moderator of this forum. I wish you great luck on e harmony.

Two words "larry" (and with your english skills please take the time to read these two words slowly and full comprehend them as you and your "model wife" kick back on your sofa in your apartment:

NICK SITKO

Larry, you posted on a public forum an address taunting anyone to come over and see your cars. Are you aware that all I needed to do was enter that address into Google and I was able to discover a lot of information about "Larry". It then became quite obvious that you did not seem like the "Larry" who lives at that address. Your story has started to unravel and more info may be revealed about you and your model wife. It's just the way the internet works. You have posted cell phone numbers here. Now those are available for the public to search and find more about you.

Please take into consideration that we are a tight community which welcomes everyone with open arms. Don't be foolish. Take a deep breath and ask yourself what are your goals in continuing to agitate people here.

Now let's see some pictures of your collection. I am an enthusiast who likes to learn about rare cars.

- - - Updated - - -

Phone numbers posted on Prime.. 310-341-6806. 562-215-5724

Last edited:

I find it incredibly creepy that you keep inviting members to "your house". Are you a serial killer per chance? I've heard of stories like this happening. Rather then inviting random men over to your place for the weekend, why don't you do everyone a favor and POST pictures of said NSXs and S500 in front of the house you speak of. Better yet, sitting in the garage, with the garage door open, with a pic of the front of the house. I too smell a whole lot of BS coming from you.

I find it incredibly creepy that you keep inviting members to "your house". Are you a serial killer per chance? I've heard of stories like this happening. Rather then inviting random men over to your place for the weekend, why don't you do everyone a favor and POST pictures of said NSXs and S500 in front of the house you speak of. Better yet, sitting in the garage, with the garage door open, with a pic of the front of the house. I too smell a whole lot of BS coming from you.

On another forum that I'm on, to weed out trolls claiming cars we don't think they own we tell them to take a pic of a bagel on the hood or something lol. Anybody can find a pic of a particular car in a garage on google.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back