• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2004 nsx converted into automatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He claims to have attended NSXPO 2010 in Las Vegas, but if he did then "larry" ain't his name..........

But if he did go then I am sure he would have posted his wife's first name because we would all remember the first name of a model..........

On another forum that I'm on, to weed out trolls claiming cars we don't think they own we tell them to take a pic of a bagel on the hood or something lol. Anybody can find a pic of a particular car in a garage on google.

Well I figured he would post pictures of the house a few members were able to find on Google Earth. If it is gated, I have a hard time believing he'd be able to convince the owner to allow him to park 3 cars on his property. But yes, the bagel-in-the-photo is a glorious idea! I'm eagerly awaiting to see the pictures!!

And by the way "larry", how did you come up with that fake name when your real name is Jacob.............

Be wary of this guy who is described as an "older Asian man", especially if he also falsely identified himself as "Jacob" in the past few weeks........

Last edited:
I knew this thread was good the minute I laid eyes on it... LOL

Since he keeps tweaking his profile after getting caught up in his lies I figured I would post up the current one. Changed from Long Beach to Pacific Palisades and added "Pro" to his poker dealing pedigree while throwing in fast cars and "weeds". That last part might be a clue as to his real identity..........

larry sitko.jpg

screen-shot-2012-06-05-at-11-10-51.png

Another poker guy?? is this deja vu? Holy shit lol...

BTW guys I have to fess up. I don't have an NSX. I have a 1985 CRX turbo. If anyone wants to trade me their NSX for my CRX let me know.

And the mystery deepens..... To be continued at Larry bird house

I don't think there's any mystery at all.
There's no NSX's, no model wife, no car collection list or pics, no house in the Palisades.
I'm unsubscribed and outta here.

I'm trolling for unicorns......

I had the opposite problem. I wanted a LBBP 02+ and the few I found when trying to purchase my car were automatics. It was extremely dissapointing. The automatics sell for less so I wouldn't convert yours

- - - Updated - - -

He claims to have attended NSXPO 2010 in Las Vegas, but if he did then "larry" ain't his name..........

But if he did go then I am sure he would have posted his wife's first name because we would all remember the first name of a model..........
I just read the entire thread and you are my hero. I have noticed nothing gets past you since I joined. I must meet you one day to shake your hand.

troll and haters??? wasn't I the only one to say send me both cars and I will do the conversion for half price of any other shop?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh man now I gotta go read this whole thread from start to finish and I was called the troll LOL

- - - Updated - - -

but this comment reminds me of the best video on Youtube : I miss Tamoske. :

Bob can you post that link again so the new members can watch it I cant find it

the Tamoske video you made pretty please

- - - Updated - - -

heres a good read for you new guys

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/110620-Tamoske-is-back-on-ebay

Im tring to find the video

It looks like that thief tamoske is back! Just traced a members IP to Lithuania. Beware of any contact from a new member who's prime name starts with an "s" and ends with an "a" until I can check further.

man do you look like Senna...

his first name: motiejus , second- valancius.

as far as i know only one guy own in our country this car . if you need help i can see if my search be good to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back