• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2005 LBBP Route-KS Madonna Wide Body Mega Build

Nice build! I really like that this kit has edges and not just curves since the body line of the nsx is more flat/square-ish..

This entire thread is insane. I wonder where the final unveil of this project will be.
seems like chris is upto something else. He is looking for another nsx in the event anyone else is selling.

Thank you! The car should be painted very shortly and when Gil gets the car into the body shop, he will remove the fiberglass kit that is on right now and mount the carbon version to unveil it to everyone. He's ran into issues with trailers as the car is so wide. Once he is able to find a suitable trailer, it will be off to the paint booth and on a lift for pics of the carbon body.

Gil and I have talked about going half-half on a new project. This one should cost much less as between the two of, a ton of parts are readily available. We've discussed an all motor build using the same Super Madonna kit. Both of us are still kicking around the idea and looking for a good candidate to start the build with. We'll have to wait and see how it goes!

Nice build! I really like that this kit has edges and not just curves since the body line of the nsx is more flat/square-ish..

Thank you very much for the kind words. Gil has put a TON of time and effort into the body alone. The things he's done with it are pretty amazing. In fact, what is more amazing is the fact that he has done this out of his garage and not a shop. There is something to be said for his grass-roots abilities. I've asked him repeatedly if I can become his apprentice. We'll see how it goes! lol

Last edited:
juice man hows it goin?

juice man hows it goin?
As you can tell, I'm too busy to be on here. 2 boys and a PITA job in PET manufacturing. I don't have the time or budget for cars anymore, or at least I HAVE different financial priorities. Love owning real estate. 😉 But I still have both NSX in a barn in Ohio. I hope one day to have the time to bring both back to life.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm in a similar boat....just not the barn part.best of luck!...sorry for the slight hijack but juices previous car had a awesome interior and turbo to boot.

Any updates?

No real updates as of late. Gil has been busy with his day job, finding a trailer wide enough to fit the car on, and a few other things. Right now he is working on getting us pics of the carbon body on the car.

A couple of items you all might want to see. Gil made a carbon radiator cowl for the car and some radiator brackets in carbon.

I told him I wasn't sure if I wanted him to mount them because they were so pretty! lol

Radiator Brackets

1464538595_zpsdyimtmyu.jpg

Radiator Cowl

1464538587_zpsfdg9h4mv.jpg

1464538591_zpsgdiacl5n.jpg

1464538578_zps0kohzyjz.jpg

Stay tuned!

Hello Everyone,

Build is not vapor. I've been busy with other things and Gil has too. The car's progress has been slowed a little, but still going. There will be updates very soon.

good to hear...:smile:

A little side project Gil has been working on. Wish I could tell you what else, but I think I'll wait the car is completed.

IMG_1211.jpg

A few old pics and parts added to the list

IMG_1204.jpg

IMG_1205.jpg

Gil is cleaning up some wiring from the previous stereo install

IMG_1210.jpg

Science of Speed came through with some really nice RSTBs

IMG_1103.JPG

IMG_1104.JPG

Finally found a Comptech RSTB, so I had to grab it! Thanks Diddy!

14797317_10154570284118972_466494994_n_zpsusemelzp.jpg

Last edited:
lets hear the story behind the request, since this build has been so publicly anticipated ..

Back