• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

3rd annual NSXPrime Canyon Drive!!! >>>Sunday, June 8th.

thank you Mr. ANYTIME..............maybe i should change my call sign to ANYWHERE...HAHAHA.........is my name on your prelist?

ANYTIME said:
The pre list is at 20 already(sorry for the delay in sign ups!)
The official limit on cars will be 35.

John,
Look's like, GOOD TIMES!!! I'm in.
Later Chad
beerchug.gif

No worry...thanks for the concern. i was and still planning to take the opportunity on the awesome lease program before it goes away. however, my car is still in the garage.....seems like the wife was very angry when he decided to buy my car over this weekend--she gave him the ultimatum. as a gentleman and felt a little sorry, i gave the 500 bucks deposit back even though i didn't have to. i think i have one back up buyer left. however, lets see what the chatper will turn out. if not, i'll just convert the cutie to a sweetheart 03. :D

calvin

ANYTIME said:

Prime Drive Sign ups

Online sign ups available now!

We would like to limit it to about 35 NSX's on this run and there are approximately 10 slots left(Everyone who emailed/PM's me are already accounted for and you don't need to worry about it filling up without you, just print, sign and send a check). Please email or PM me to let me know that you would like to sign up and that you are sending a check. This should be a great day of driving and hanging out with other NSX'ers.

click here for the printable entry form

We are going to be eating lunch between 2:30-3 p.m., so eat breakfast and bring along a light snack for our late morning break, which we will be having a few hours prior to lunch. This is a sit down lunch with appetizer, drink(not that kind) and tip all inclusive

Our world famous NSX related raffle will be held at lunch, so plan to stay. Items include RC cars, CharG's, DVDs, models, keychains etc. All winners must be present to win.

The grand daddy of all prizes, amongst many other great prizes, is a brand new and in the box BRA. No, not THAT kind of BRA :eek: , an NSX bra.

Last edited:
the list

Here is the list so far. Please contact me if you don't see your name.
Craig K
Marc W
Randy C
Eric I
Mark S
Mike
Steve R
Dave D
Justin C
Tan
Bill
Rod
Troy
Gil & Mile
David L
Marc S
Paul
Ryan R
Conrad
Marc G
Chris W
nzo-who
Ed C
Scott S
Joel & Dianne
Dexter
Carl T
Kwante
Joel
George
Liana
George S
Greg S
FactorX
FactorX
FactorX
Peter Y
John
your name here

Last edited:
ANYTIME,

If there's still room, please count me in as well! I had a great time last year and definitely don't want to miss out on this!

(I've sent you an email to confirm as it looks like you're currently over the quota on PMs...)

Thanks!

I really like the tshirts that attendees had from last year, thought it's great idea and good momental (sp?) to keep for the event.

I think something with our prime name printed on, and associate it with a face when people are wearing the shirt would be great.

Last edited:
Ahhh, the shirts. I remember the 6 hours it took to iron on the avatars on the fronts and backs of the shirts.... :eek: I would have loved to have the shirts again this year, but my 7 mo. old little girl takes up all my extra time that I used to have :D

In that case, I'll just have to wear the same one to all future Prime Canyon drives until your baby goes to college. :p

I hope those fruit of the loom t-shirts will last that long. Can you imagine a 63 year old guy with a walking stick wearing a light brown t-shirt staying in line to trade up for a new t-shirt on the 2021 PCD? You can kind of make out the avatar under a big patch of prune juice stain. :rolleyes:

Canyon Drive

ANYTIME Please check your 5/5 response. I've already told my two friend that we were on the list. Besides that we told are wives that they could ride. We also mailed entry forms with fees. Could you help three Los Angeles City Firemen out. We are also all paramedic just in case something happens. :confused: :confused:

Dexter Red 98 [email protected]
Carl Black 92
Q Silver 00

Dexter,
Sorry about that! I've had many emails/PMs and the way I keep track of things, I'm lucky I only missed you! I check my snail mail every few days, so it is probably full right now(it's in another city).
Take care,
John

Ok, updated the list today. It looks like there are too many people! Registrations are coming at a great rate! If you are on the pre list, please rsvp and let me know if you have sent or plan to send payment.

Back