• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

3rd annual NSXPrime Canyon Drive!!! >>>Sunday, June 8th.

guys,
i am feeling very sorry for myself that i can't gooOooOoo!!! damn!! damn!!! damn!!!! something that is beyond my control that i just found out. please takes some picture so i can see tooo.

Get Your Payment In!!!

Over 40 want to go at this point and only 15 paid!!! Please get your money in NOW. The restaurant wants a comitment way in advance.

I sent my payment in yesterday. It should be there by Wednesday.

SilverBullet, can you Zaino my car as well? My car is a filthy mess.

My car is almost ready for the canyon run. I just got a 60K mile service (my car just turned 43,000 miles). New Motul brake fluid, new Carbotech Panther Plus brake pads, and this weekend, I'll have new OEM Yoko's all around. I can't wait. I need to break-in the brake pads though... I'll do it tomorrow night.

I CAN'T WAIT!

The new list, including who has paid. We have 28 so far!!!
Craig K -paid
Marc W -paid
Randy C
Eric I -in the mail
Mark S -paid
Mike M -paid
Steve R
Dave D -in the mail
Justin C -in the mail
Tan -in the mail
Bill
Rod
Troy
Gil & Mile -in the mail
David L -in the mail
Marc S -in the mail
Paul
Ryan R -in the mail
Conrad & Keri -in the mail
Marc G -paid
Chris W
nzo-who
Ed C -paid
Scott S -in the mail
Joel & Dianne -in the mail
Carl T -in the mail
Kwante -in the mail
Joel -in the mail
George
Liana -paid
George S -paid
Greg S -paid
Dexter & Judy -paid
FactorX
FactorX
FactorX
Peter Y -in the mail
Ken N -in the mail
Mike C -in the mail
John R -paid

Last edited:
Check was mailed lasted friday for Carl T.

Kwante 's was mailed today.

If you have not received them let me know. Can't wait for the ride.

You can update the list by removing the name Dexter and retaining Dexter and Judy.

Last edited:
Any open passenger seats left?

I know that I'm still new to the board, but I'd love it if there was an open passenger seat available. :rolleyes: I'd be happy to workout a deal on gas/lunch/ride fare, whatever it takes..... In fact, I think I have an extra soul or two in the basement I could sell, if it comes to that. ;) Just email me & let me know what I need to do. :D

[email protected]

And no, I won't be offended if all the seats are taken, :( I guess I'll just have to wait til I have mine for next year's event.

Thanks

Adam

Oh yeah....... don't include the guy in the ricer who'll be timing the event and driving the recon vehicle. I see how it is.

I can just hand you the cash when I see you soon (this weekend, right?) when we do the prelim run and timing.

Those be fightin words. I'd say we can take this to the track if I wasn't pretty sure you would kick my butt. So I see how it is now.... don't make me buy a clownshoe just to compete.

Hope that Sparco suit I gave you isn't a bit too large in the crotch. :D

The NEW new list, including who has paid. We have 34 so far!!!
Craig K -paid
Marc W -paid
Randy C -paid
Eric I -in the mail
Mark S -paid
Mike M -paid
Steve R
Dave D -paid
Justin C -in the mail
Tan -in the mail
Bill
Rod
Troy -paid
Gil & Mike -paid
David L -paid
Marc S -in the mail
Paul
Ryan R -paid
Conrad & Keri -paid
Marc G -paid
Chris W -paid
nzo-who
Ed C -paid
Scott Sc -paid
Joel & Dianne -in the mail
Carl T -paid
Kwante -paid
Joel -in the mail
George
Liana -paid
George S -paid
Greg S -paid
Dexter & Judy -paid
FactorX
FactorX
FactorX
Peter Y -paid
Ken N -in the mail
Mike C -in the mail
Scott Sh -paid
Steve M -paid
Frank C -paid
John R -paid

Last edited:
ANYTIME said:
Ahhh, the shirts. I remember the 6 hours it took to iron on the avatars on the fronts and backs of the shirts.... :eek: I would have loved to have the shirts again this year, but my 7 mo. old little girl takes up all my extra time that I used to have :D

Is there any way we can get the iron-ons and make our own shirt? =) I tried to convince Keri to make it for the entire group but it didn't work.

POWERED by HONDA said:
Is there any way we can get the iron-ons and make our own shirt? =) I tried to convince Keri to make it for the entire group but it didn't work.
If someone has a file of the old shirts, I have the iron on material and a color printer.

Important updated info

Ladies and Gentlemen,
If you don't already know by now, you positively, absolutely HAVE to have a club radio to go on this drive. I have plenty available to rent if you don't have one already. I'll refresh some memories and let everyone know why do we have to have some dumb radios? One word, WALTER(no offense to you). We were having a great time on the 1st. Prime Drive and then we lost Walter. What to do? Did he go home? Did he crash? Should we ALL turn around and look for him? How long should we wait? 27 NSX'ers stopped dead in their tracks. You see where this is going. Everyone needs to be in contact with each other and be aware of upcoming traffic hazards(CHP and or the fuzz, rocks, water, accidents etc.), when and where we are turning or changing directions. We have Ilya donating his time to be the front runner and he will keep us up to date on the roads ahead. This is priceless when you have 35 NSX's coming around corners obeying all of the laws. If you have never been on a canyon drive, we are not always bumper to bumper, single file. Gaps between cars can have people missing turns and getting lost(maps will be provided).
Thanks for all of the prompt payments! You will be receiving emails on the morning meeting location shortly. Be there on time and please have a full tank o'gas when you arrive. Make sure that you have a good breakfast and bring a snack to tide you over for the late lunch(break time will be between 12-1pm) and raffle, which will be between 2:30-3pm.

ONLY 16 more days!!!

Take care,
John

Last edited:
Canyon Run

Would like to attend if possible, 01 Red nsx from North Tustin area. What do I need to do?

The NEW new list, including who has paid. We have 35 so far!!! Still waiting to hear back from FactorX.
Craig K -paid
Marc W -paid
Randy C -paid
Eric I -paid
Mark S -paid
Michael M -paid
Dave D -paid
Justin C -in the mail
Tan -paid
Rod -paid
Troy -paid
Gil & Mike -paid
David L -paid
Marc S -in the mail
Ryan R -paid
Conrad & Keri -paid
Marc G -paid
Chris W -paid
nzo-who -in the mail
Ed C -paid
Scott Sc -paid
Joel & Dianne -paid
Carl T -paid
Kwante -paid
Liana -paid
George S -paid
Greg S -paid
Dexter & Judy -paid
FactorX -in the mail
Peter Y -paid
Ken N -in the mail
Mike C -paid
Scott Sh -paid
Steve M -paid
Frank C -paid
John R -paid

Last edited:
LA AND WLA GROUP

CDUB so far we have 5 drivers. I need to know what time will you guys be at La Tijera Blvd off ramp it is one exit south of Manchester on the 405 fwy. There is a Starbucks (Magic Jonhsons) at that offramp. Located at La Tijera and Centinela two blocks east on the the northeast corner. This would be a great place to refill your coffee.

Last edited:
Hi Dexter,

We are 45 miles away from your meeting point. We should be able to get there in 50 minutes (8:05am).

Since I'm not familiar with that area, could you please let me know what the address is. I went to Starbucks' web site and couldn't find any store that are located on La Tijera, Centinela, or Manchester.

update

If you would like to attend, the only way at this point is if we have any cancellations. I will be emailing the meeting location(Ventura County) to everyone who has signed up shortly. This info is to be kept confidential, as we don't want to have Johnny Law joining us. Also, there is a limited amount of time we have in the morning to hand out maps, do a radio check and have our little pep talk, so we can't have a bunch of people showing up that are not signed up for the drive and want to just hang out. If you need to add a club radio to your sign up, PM me. Radios are mandatory for this drive and there will be a radio check(physical and operational) before we begin. If you already have a radio, check to make sure that it is on the 464.55 freq.(commonly refered to as the Yellow band) If you are not sure if the radio you have will work or not check out the FAQ here. .
Thanks,
John

Last edited:
Re: LA AND WLA GROUP

CDUB so far we have 5 drivers. I need to know what time will you guys be at La Tijera Blvd off ramp it is one exit south of Manchester on the 405 fwy. There is a Starbucks (Magic Jonhsons) at that offramp. Located at La Tijera and Centinela two blocks east on the the northeast corner. This would be a great place to refill your coffee.

How close to Airport Marina Honda is this? I think I know the area, but don't recall the Starbucks.

I live at the end of the 90...so it's not far out of my way. Of course, I could always try to time my departure and just meet you at the 405/90 interchange.

If you're hoping to get more WLA guys to join the OC caravan, perhaps you should pick a spot further north?

Back