• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

92 GPW w/20k miles----> Is it the one?

So was that GPW rough as described in the other thread? Who knows it might go up for sale again

That time is now. :)

I visited it way back when since at the time it was just north of me.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...he-one/page2?p=1660976&viewfull=1#post1660976

I think it got a bum rap in the past. An up to date PPI by a qualified person would be necessary no matter what. But from what I saw, it was the second cleanest NSX for sale that I'd seen in 3 years of looking and seeing around a dozen NSX's in person.

Going to be fun to watch!

My guess $55-$60 the rarity of an early GPW with low mileage, you don't see these Change hands too often. Be interesting to see the high bidder, this thing will be worth $100k+ if kept in this condition in 8-10 years time

I paid a lot more for a 91' BB with 22k miles.
All maintenance done, new water pump, 1 owner, clean carfax, etc.
only thing is.. needs a new clutch.
therefore, I think 38k is a good price!

first want to state i am a little biased here...being the owner of 93 gpw black with 40k and all my cars being white,,,,i was in the same dilemma as you when i purchased it 5 years ago....was going back and forth between targa no targa...there was a 92 gpw in chicago that i was considering but was in snap ring range and decided to pass...then a 96 in maryland that had 25k on clock and the i was all set to purchase guy was coming up to ny to visit relatives so i would get it delivered and the day before we arranged to meet i asked what time so my mechanic could check it out and he said i could not have that done....obviously passed on that one...then this came along on ebay and bought it outside ebay after auction ended...worked on price which is about what you are considering paying for this white one 5 years later....the only difference is mine had aftermarket exhaust and 05 rims which really make a difference to freshen up the car...never regretted it and love everyday with it...people are amazed that it is a 1993...albeit a true garage queen average about 200 miles year...one of the downfall of having two young kids and working a half mile from my house...my brother has a 91 with 45k black and ivory as well as s2000 grey and red so we cover the spectrum....hope this helps and apologize if i confused you even more...just verify snap ring issue with transmission could be expensive to fix....good luck and happy holidays

I hear ya brother having 2 young kids myself the nsx gets lonely!!!

two kids with activities and gear to haul leaves the nsx real lonely….not complaining…they are now older 12 and 16 so should free up some time to enjoy the car more…BUT SHE HAS NICE RESTING PLACE NOW LOL

Back