• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

97 White In Pennsylvania

SAW THIS CAR LISTED AT 46,500 FOR SOME TIME ON TRADERONLINE. IT IS AN AUTOMATIC. SUPPOSEDLY,THEY HAD IT SOLD FOR $42,000 BUT THE DEAL FELL THROUGH. I HAVE NO
FINANCIAL INTEREST IN THIS CAR BUT IT DID SOUND INTERESTING
PROVIDED YOU LIKE WHITE ON AN NSX.

JUST LOOKED AT SOME OLD NOTES--0N THIS CAR---HE WAS ASKING 51,500 PREVIOUSLY--- AD SAYS 27,000 MILES
TEL IS 610 617 2623 FYI. I HAVE NOT SEEN THIS CAR IN PERSON

I was the potential buyer of this car a few weeks ago subject to an Acura Pre-Purchase inspection. The inspection showed the car needed tires and brakes and the car had a few scratches here and there along with some other small issues. I decided that taking into consideration the cost of shipping to the West Coast along with these issues, it wasn't worth for a car that wasn't quite as good a shape as represented on the phone. It's not a bad buy if you are local and want an automatic. I imagine if I could have seen it in person, I could have judged it for myself.

IMOLA

So the seller was telling the truth! His secretary said it was a
distant buyer. Was the price 42k as she sort of implied?

You should look at the red 96 that open road acura has for a
VERY HIGH ASKING of 48k-very low miles-they have had it for a
looong time

The seller seems to be very reliable and truthful. $42K was the agreed upon price dependent on the outcome of the inspection.

As for Red, it really isn't my color. Probably the only color I don't want.

Ditto on red for me!
FYI- Pohanka had an Imola 2002 a couple mos back-call
Terrance bridges(seemed to be 100% co operative) at
703 968 6600 or fax 703 631 6357.

$42.000 for a low mileage 97 is a realistic price -I am thinking
of looking at it-even though white is just behind Red on my
color choice

I just spotted a new ad for this car on cars.com--price dropped
from 46500 to 44500 asking.

If antone is interested- I have to go to Phili next week one
day and I would be glad to look it over for you. I am by no
means an expert but can at least confirm that it is or is not
worth a closer look.

Hi Imola, send me a PM or an E-mail, I live in the 610 area code, though I do not own or have owned an NSX, so the best I could do is tell you how it looks cosmetically, and how it drives mechanically. I can also take some pics for you with my dig camera. Let me know, I'm free on the weekends usually.

Back