• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Advan AVS Model 5's, where are you at?

BUILD.THREAD.PLEASE

you even have the only super limited cf side mirrors!

Lol, my mirrors are Spoon(not affiliated with the forum's GB)
As far as a build thread goes, I don't think it would be that great, 99% of the pics I have of the car were taken with my iphone. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
<DL style="WIDTH: 588px; MARGIN-LEFT: 0px; CLEAR: both; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px"><DD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px">@ Michael...yeah, that's me. </DD></DL>

- - - Updated - - -

Love the sizing. GLWS

Thanks.....I can't believe they're not sold yet

now lets get these baddies on your ride!
attachment.php

attachment.php

What color looks good on GPW???

I'm looking for a set if these wheels in a 17/18 setup. I have 95 with stock suspension. Anyone have a silver set they want to part with??

Ed

I'm looking for a set if these wheels in a 17/18 setup. I have 95 with stock suspension. Anyone have a silver set they want to part with??

Ed

I do Ed, freshly refinished in conservative offsets. Pm responded to!!

THAT would look amazing!!

+1,000,000,000

- - - Updated - - -

I like to rock a set of 18/19 bright silver.

yours and gills car imo would look timelessly stunning on these wheels, although gill could likely rock 17/18s nicely (current body setup, no idea what craziness he has beheth unleash upon us mortals)

Last edited:
I should be picking them up on Monday. I am going paint not powdercoating.
They will look similar to my old Regamasters finish except I opted for a bit darker this time

desmondrim4.jpg

desmondrim1.jpg

Last edited:
Back