• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Advan AVS Model 5's, where are you at?

Just listed my 18/19 setup that was just fully refinished to immaculate new in Hyper Silver metallic... buying a new house and have to free up some funds! Sucks.

Working on finishing up my 17/18 setup with beefy toyo R888's though :biggrin:

update on the wheels?

I should be picking them up on Monday. I am going paint not powdercoating.
They will look similar to my old Regamasters finish except I opted for a bit darker this time

desmondrim4.jpg

desmondrim1.jpg

Yes the wheel shop is taking their time and I requested the same finish(darker than the ones I posted) as the LFA wheels I saw at Lexus South Pointe on Monday in Edmonton when I was having my GS300 being dealt with.

Something about Hyper Silver metallic looks so good on these wheels...

My 18/19 set I had planned on running this year before I went wide with the flares and SSR's. They're currently listed as I'm working on building a 17/18 beefy track setup with Toyo R888's.

Finally my contributions

^- looks just like mine. YUMMMYYY

I barely got done with my brakes and lowering the car a bit, finally was able to pull it out to test the brakes and for fluid leaks. Fronts are 17x8+30 215/40 and the rear are 18x10+19 255/35

nice and aggressive. would love to see full pictures when you get the chance.!

I barely got done with my brakes and lowering the car a bit, finally was able to pull it out to test the brakes and for fluid leaks. Fronts are 17x8+30 215/40 and the rear are 18x10+19 255/35

I don't have any 18x9 or 18x10 rears, but if someone wants to work it out where I buy these and then exchange two of these for two rears with perhaps a little cash on top, PM me.

a fantastic deal for those who have 18x9/18x10" wheels that need 17x8 fronts to complete 2 sets.

http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/pts/4408972319.html

1350$ set of 4 17x8+45 oem silver no nicks no rashes looks to be all original. NO AFFILIATION

I don't have any 18x9 or 18x10 rears, but if someone wants to work it out where I buy these and then exchange two of these for two rears with perhaps a little cash on top, PM me.

The 18x9 and 18x10 rears are literally impossible to find. Seems like the fronts are more accessible these days if they ever pop up.

Got your PM and responded. I figured that was the case but it never hurts to ask! :smile: Hoping there is a kind soul out there that wants to part with some 18 rears without having to take out a second mortgage :smile:.

The 18x9 and 18x10 rears are literally impossible to find. Seems like the fronts are more accessible these days if they ever pop up.

Last edited:
sorry brother never been on that forum in my life!

Thanks myw, I signed up for that forum but there is a grace period before I can post or respond to posts. Sent you a PM.

- - - Updated - - -

at 18x9+20 that is still almost 15mm more clearance then 18x10+19 which i've seem some guys run here (slammed on coilovers).

18x9 +20 imo would likely be a very good aggressive fit that would work even with a mild lowering (would be similar to 18x10+45 + 10mm spacer; hence effective 18x10 +35)

The way they fit on the R32, I would assume +20ish offset.

Last edited:
on the ad 2 it states 2 of them are bent... but im sure they can be fixed properly ... sometimes even without having to repaint :)

edit - not trying to downplay john's advice/caution in any way. if purchase make sure they are fixed CORRECTLY.

Just a note of caution if you are planning to pursue these gmeads, the rear wheel looks bent and curbed up good.

222103_10150616699235585_1637635_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back