• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any F360 owner here?

I've been to Fchat with no real info. My possibility of picking up one is imminent. I know I want it, but I have no real info as to how I should take care of it. I am looking for real life experiences , maintenance issues, and so forth from current owner. Current owners, please chime in and help.

Thanks ya'll..................and NO, I am NOT trading my X in:D

Don't know if my private message went thru.

I've had two NSX's, a 93 and now a Zanardi, and like you, I do not intend to sell the Zanardi.

I've had a new 04 360M coupe for three months and now have 3K miles on it. Give me a call if you want feedback. 714-273-3898.

PoohBEAR said:
I've been to Fchat with no real info. My possibility of picking up one is imminent. I know I want it, but I have no real info as to how I should take care of it. I am looking for real life experiences , maintenance issues, and so forth from current owner. Current owners, please chime in and help.

Thanks ya'll..................and NO, I am NOT trading my X in:D

I am not a current owner but would love to have one also :) Which year are you looking for? 6 speeds or F1? If you buy F1 gear box than get the 02+. By the way, the clutch on that car doesn't last that long especially the F1. I lurk on ferrarichat sometime, most of the clutch only last about 15,000 miles on 6-speeds and significantly less on F1 tranny. A buddy has one (6-speeds), clutch replaced at only 7000 miles.

NSX-Modena1.JPG

He got one of the most mods I see on the 360.

1. Gruppe M intake
2. LC level 3 Capristo Exhaust. He had tubi for only 1 week then switch to LC and he loves it.
3. Test Pipes
4. ECU tuned to 8900RPM
5. Challenge Stradale Carbon fiber seats (very light seat)
6. HRE wheels
7. Hamann body kits
8. Custom hood
9. Just got new Novitec wing and it looks much better :)

DSC01270.JPG

360 price is coming down right now since the new f430 is coming out soon. Good luck searching for one calvin :)

Last edited:
PoohBEAR said:
I've been to Fchat with no real info. My possibility of picking up one is imminent.
Can't help you but if you get one, I want a ride! Good luck on this Calvin.

A buddy of mine had one. While driving through traffic one day, the brake light bulb got so hot that it melted the tail light housing and now it has a big plastic bubble sticking out the back of the car. The car only had a few thousand miles on it. I wish I had a picture of it.

Andy...Novitec wing is hot!!!! I love it...Your buddy's car is gorgeous and that is the direction of what mine will kind of look like. However, it will NOT be Harman. My soon to be would be a rosso fiorano red F1.

Gene..not a problem. Joel, I will charge you a blond or a brunette with C+ to D :D for the ride. hahahahaha

That is actually typical on Ferrari cars.

White92 said:
A buddy of mine had one. While driving through traffic one day, the brake light bulb got so hot that it melted the tail light housing and now it has a big plastic bubble sticking out the back of the car. The car only had a few thousand miles on it. I wish I had a picture of it.

I went for a track ride in a 360CS this weekend and it was absolutely amazing. Great engine sound, gorgeous styling and very fast. The biggest issue was the gearbox. It was violent in shifting. Really jerks your head forward and back. I rode in a bunch of other ferraris, but I think the 360 CS is the best one.

Official Signup Form for Rides in Calvin's Ferrari (add model and year here)

1. JeffY (The line starts behind me.......) :D

2. NSXWIND X 10 (I ride 10 times then No. 3's turn :D :D )

2. NSXWIND X 10 (I ride 10 times then No. 3's turn :D :D )
3. SoCalDude

PoohBEAR said:
hahaha...guys, can I get it first before you start a list? heck, when i got it, i think the first person would be a cute brunette:D

1. Cute Brunette
2. JeffY (The line starts behind me.......)
3. NSXWIND X 10 (I ride 0.5 times then No. 4's turn )
4. SoCalDude

Due to overwhelming demand.. this new list supercedes the existing list above.

Official Modified Signup Form for Rides in Calvin's Ferrari (add model and year here)

1. JeffY with Cute Brunette on lap (The line starts behind me.......)
2. NSXWIND X 10 (I ride 10 times then No. 3's turn )
3. SoCalDude

dibs' for the PoohMobile...

hmmm... Calv', not a question of "if" but "when" you get your 360Modena (coupe/spider): give me a chance at your nsx! I'll fly-out redeye to LAX and drive back in the morning. . . :cool:

PoohBEAR said:
Joel, I will charge you a blond or a brunette with C+ to D :D for the ride. hahahahaha

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttt.............. ;)

Originally posted by blknsxnoc
Official Modified Signup Form for Rides in Calvin's Ferrari (add model and year here)

I don't think so buddy! I brought up the Calvin's Ferrari rides so I go first in line !! Know your place in life.... :D

The REAL list:
1. Joel
2. JeffY with Cute Brunette on lap (The line starts behind Joel.......)
3. NSXWIND X 10 (I ride 10 times then No. 4's turn )
4. SoCalDude

The REAL list:
1. Joel
4. SoCalDude
5. Joseph also with Cute Brunette on lap :D

Joel said:
shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttt.............. ;)

I don't think so buddy! I brought up the Calvin's Ferrari rides so I go first in line !! Know your place in life.... :D

The REAL list:
1. Joel
4. SoCalDude

I see only one real way to settle this sir...... (virtual slap in the face with a white glove).... :D

Back