• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone checking this out? 1991 for 15.5K

Oh damn. hehehe. Holly cow. You just saved my life...I could have been shot LOL. I almost thought I'll get a track car for this summer..

I can't believe this...what is this guy doing? False advertised to make people come over and then what? Unbelievable... The list made me look and curious though.

Should we call the police on this? He provided his number and home address. Hmmm...maybe someone with an NSX lives there and he's trying to cause trouble.

someone did that to me too. that person put my car up for 12k and my phone rings off the hook. I'm selling my car at 17.5k for a salvaged title. I just checked craigslist right now 15.5k for a clean title black on black too good to be true.

Yea 15.5k is really a dreamy price... I called and the person picked up and actually talked thru the car with me. Then i headed over and found that it was some trailer home..... Some B.S.

Prettyboi.... i feel for you tho. I've been reading those stupid trash about what people were talking on CL. People there just got no class.

NsXMas said:
I don't get it, what's these scammers' angle?

The guy that did this is just messing with people. Someone has been messing with NSX for sale posts in the Bay area Craigslist for a week or so now. I posted my 93 up there a week ago, and someone posted a "scam warning" stating that they inspected my car, it was junk, and was a salvage title. Nobody came to look at my car, it definetly has a clean title, and is far from junk.

It sucks, I guess I'll wait a month for him to get bored, and repost it. Craigslist doesn't seem interested in removing these false ads.

Mariner said:
The guy that did this is just messing with people. Someone has been messing with NSX for sale posts in the Bay area Craigslist for a week or so now. I posted my 93 up there a week ago, and someone posted a "scam warning" stating that they inspected my car, it was junk, and was a salvage title. Nobody came to look at my car, it definetly has a clean title, and is far from junk.

It sucks, I guess I'll wait a month for him to get bored, and repost it. Craigslist doesn't seem interested in removing these false ads.
That's why I never use Craigslist, to buy or sell. Way too much crap to sort through. You get what you pay for with such a system, and it brings out the worst in people at times. Very sad.

Yup. When I sold my NSX, I avoided Craigslist. I used auto trader and prime...you won't believe the type of crap people try to pull on you even through autotrader. Got so many offers for trades (a fuckin dune buggy? c'mon man, get real) riced out integras, ford taurus with only 10K miles on it...what a headache. Not to mention teeny boppers asking whether they can pay me in installments or whether there was a body kit out there the make the NSX look completely different.:frown:

my best offer ever while selling my civic on craigs list was for an even trade, my turbo civic, for a pair of chromed target rims, and a apple powerbook, i laughed at my screen for a good 10 minutes. ^^

Back