• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone have a 2002+ NSX for sale?

if you are going to spend money on a cayman you have to go with a gt4, and if you are going to get a porsche you have to get a 993s or c4s or turbo, last of the air cooled. I would love to have a c4s and up under my nsx. Thats one of the cars that got away from me, the price of them have sky rocketed.

Torro, you and I think alike. Last year I had a lead on a 83 930 in London for $34,000. I couldn't cancel my life quick enough to hop on a train out there and it was sold in 48 hrs. That same car is now listed at $95K. Unreal.

Yes thats an original ls400 under the nsx, I love that LS, build quality is out of this world, they don't make them like that anymore.
As for mods on my nsx, KW v3, so i can raise the car at least 1/2 inch. I have advan rz-df wheels for it and i have stoptech trophy series brakes front and rear, with the e-brake calipers. However I am not sure i'll install the big brake kits because i think it looks good stock.

- - - Updated - - -

2 years ago i saw a 1996 993 c4s polar silver with lipstick red interior 23thousand km's canadian car two owners, $69,900.00 I did have the money, i am still pissed today about it. The truth is, i didn't have the money. If i knew they were going to sky rocket in price, i would of taken out money against my home. The same thing is happening with nsx's they are going up in price and i didn't want to be priced out of the market for the second time.

Yup prices are on the rise for sure on our car. You don't wanna know the offer I just turned for mine [emoji85]

There is such a wide range in prices in this market. Those who dont need or really want to sell their cars ask $65k or more for their 02+s while those who want to sell theirs do so for ~$50k.

The trick is finding a car thats really for sale.

there is such a wide range in prices in this market. Those who dont need or really want to sell their cars ask $65k or more for their 02+s while those who want to sell theirs do so for ~$50k.

The trick is finding a car thats really for sale.

Truth. There's the "I'm serious about selling" seller and then there's the "I'm not ready to sell" seller. Likewise there's the "I'm desperate for an NSX" buyer and the "I'll pick up an NSX eventually" buyer. The market is what it is. Cars are out there, the trick is finding an equitable deal. Someone on the Prime FB group recently found a clean title NA2 with 125K miles for mid-20's after everyone told him all he'd find are salvage titles and that he's dreaming.

Last edited:
^^ When you are ready to sell your NA2 I'll have $50k waiting [emoji4]

Last edited:

I'm never willing to sell. That's my price. :D

knowing john, thats more then what he paid :) he's definately in the non-desperate/have the funds and eventually buy category.

congrats to that owner ! :)

Someone on the Prime FB group recently found a clean title NA2 with 125K miles for mid-20's after everyone told him all he'd find are salvage titles and that he's dreaming.

Truth. There's the "I'm serious about selling" seller and then there's the "I'm not ready to sell" seller. Likewise there's the "I'm desperate for an NSX" buyer and the "I'll pick up an NSX eventually" buyer. The market is what it is. Cars are out there, the trick is finding an equitable deal. Someone on the Prime FB group recently found a clean title NA2 with 125K miles for mid-20's after everyone told him all he'd find are salvage titles and that he's dreaming.

We, in the NSXPrime microcosm have a skewed evaluation of what are cars are valued at. We see a very special, limited production all aluminum mid-engine canyon carving monster that should be worth more than the already inflated selling prices indicate. People on the outside see a 24 year old car with no space, average horsepower and a tape deck selling for unrealistic asking prices.

I am very much in the former category, but there are many more people including owners (and past owners) that see the car as being in the latter.

True, and never the twain shall meet.

;)

So 2 years and 10 months after my thread was started, this showed up today at my door:
11010002_10153176652871224_2614989341103065155_n.jpg

11138677_10153176636811224_3355471043569842631_n.jpg

More pics. Safetied, etested, plated, detailed, swapped in a new Optima battery, removed all remaining Acura badging for Honda, changed shift knob to my Voodoo counter sunk and weighted one. Love this thing...
blogger-image--1391785983.jpg

11051975_10153185463851224_3127567940667263663_n.jpg

detail5.jpg

blogger-image--235032192.jpg

New engine cover and Difflow diffuser on its way. :)

Last edited:
Those CE28s gonna be for sale any time soon?

I'm looking for a replacement set as we speak. These are really nice though. CE28N Genesis edition. I'd like to find identical ones in bronze, or TE37s that can clear the BBK.

Hey all, I'll be in the GTA fri the 22nd with the Nsx. Any interest in a gtg?

Ah bummer, I forgot about West Fest :(

I'm not arriving until dinner time, so likely will just hang out with my regular car friends (unless Peter and Roy are free).

That's the second time it's been posted I think it's a scam. But doesn't hurt to call the provided phone number.

Back