• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone know about this NSX on ebay was considering buying it JH4NA1269RT000017

I seen it on ebay at least 3 times. The first buy it now was 37k and now its 34k. Contact them, I'm sure you can get it for low 30's.

nsx on e-bay

Take note of the cell phone holes...

Tony Montoya said:
It's been for sale for a long time. Has a 91 exhaust for some reason. Be careful but it could be a great buy.

1991 and 1994 NSX's had the same exahaust...they changed them in 1995.

I talked to the owner & he wants more than $32000 for it. No maintainance history, cell phone missing, 25% wheel rash on the outer lips on 3 wheels, bought it at an auction, & its parked outside right now. Located in PA

Ray Rodriguez said:
I talked to the owner & he wants more than $32000 for it. No maintainance history, cell phone missing, 25% wheel rash on the outer lips on 3 wheels, bought it at an auction, & its parked outside right now. Located in PA

Sure, he can WANT whatever he feels like, but the FACT is that this car keeps getting listed on Ebay, NOT selling, and then gets a price drop. If you seriously want the car, call the guy and tell him you will give him $32,000 right now and he can sell the car instead of going through the hassle of relisting agian when the car does not sell yet again. The fact is that he has a car that is hard to sell, in a season that is terrible for these cars, a transmission that few people want, no service records, a car that needs some work from what it sounds like, and in a poor economy to boot. Either he can sell to you, or sit on it. A bird in the hand my friend... :)

(*P.S. -- I bought my '94 NSX in a way similar to that. The dealer was asking several thousand dollars more than I wanted to spend so I straight out told them over the phone, 'Look...I will give you $XX,XXX and come pick the car up tomorrow with a check, or you can just sit on the car like you have been. It is your call, but you have until the end of the day to decide. I am impulsive about this stuff and I may find something else by then if you take too long,' and low and behold I now own the car. :D )

I think generally there's about a 5-7 k market ups on used nsx. That car had the buy it now option of 37.5k and recently was 34.5k. There's more room to work with. At this point, it's been there for at least 3 months, he should sell at a lost.

Call the guy and make a *serious* cash offer if you really want it. By serious I mean, if he takes it you will buy it right then. That is the was to buy this car. Right now it is just costing him money.

Back