• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

anyone know who owns this car?

wanted to post this here, to get the most exposure.

Trying to find out who owns this 97 white/tan NSX-T, I only see this car at Peachtree Dekalb Airport in ATL, Ga. He apparently flys outta Quality Avaition. Everytime i am there, and i see his car, i wait to meet him, but ill end up missing him.
I'll look at car, start ringing up a customer, or check email, an i look back and the cars GONE!! in less than 5 sec, this guy gets outta the door, and in his car and out of the parking lot. I have waited on him like 3 times. I hoped he would have been at the lil gathering we had Sat evening, but to no luck, not a single white nsx... we had 12 show up, and one guy brought his 350 spider(nice color blue). just wanted to see if maybe this guy was on the forum, and i didnt know it.... or if someone may know him, ive asked some of the local NSX guys here, and they cant think of a white one with a wildlife plate on it....

Originally posted by nsxtasy:
What do you do at PDK, if you don't mind me asking?

I used to fly out of there a lot in the late seventies.

really? you might know my grandma, she has her own company there, Wings & Things, its a pilot supply shop, and was a flight school, until about a year and a half ago, they sold there flight school to Air Shares Elite(very good company). She has been into avaition because of my grandfather, he is retired Delta, but he got her into flying long long ago, she flew outta Charley Brown a.k.a. fulton CO. she had a W & T store at Charley Brown years ago, and one at pdk, and mcullum(sp?) but closed all but PDK. She no longer works at her company, she is being bought out, but the new guy buying her company, Leonard Harris, is an ok guy, i was waiting accross the street from Mercury in that first building on the left, watching the NSX, and a guy came in and needed some AFD, and Sec, and Leonard, and the other woman there were both busy, so i was helping ring up customers, and i looked at the guys car, swiped his card, looked up(making sure car still there), entered amt, looked up, CAR WAS GONE!!!! so i bitched for about 5 min, cause i had been waiting for 3hours! and this was the 3rd time i had missed him!
but my sister used to work at my grandmas company from the time she was 12, and when they sold the flight school, with it went my sister, so now, she has moved up, and is ASE head Acct, at 20 years old(very impressive). My grandmas full name is Delma Dee Daniell(madien name is Shafer), and my grandfather is John Marvin Daniell, maybe you flew with one of them in the 70s, she was one of Ga's first female aviators...

Originally posted by WeakestLink:
Why don't you put a note on NSX saying you'd like to talk to him about his car? It might work.

thought about that, i might end up having to.... didnt want to, cause dont wanna mess with the guys car... a friend of mine had someone "tag" his car, they put one of those lil "thanks for parking so close, next time leave a f*cking can opener so i can get into my car" and he had parked his car in the back of the lot, away from any other cars...no damage to his car, just put it under wiper blade.

Back