• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

April Vegas Meet

It was great meeting everybody. Great NSX's and great people. Thank you all for your hospitality. My wife and I really appreciate your the opportunity to spend time with other NSX lovers. Looking forward to getting together again. Thanks, Denny

IT'S NICE TO MEET YOU AND YOUR WIFE. WELCOME. I HOPE TO SEE YOU THIS COMING MAY EVENT. WE'LL HAVE A LOT OF DRIVING TO DO.
CHRIS

Great to see everyone today. Thanks Danny for letting Sandra take a drive in your beast!! She still has a huge smile.

See you all at the next meet.

Nik

Paul,

Hope you are having a great time whale-catching in China. Mosler looks intense. Just like everyone in the club, can't wait to see it! Will you be in town for the May 5 GTG?

Regards,

Danny

Hi All,

I'm back. Whale hunting can be hazardous to one's health. Not much fun with the risk of being capsized if I'm not careful.......

I can't wait to see the car myself. But now it looks like she is still one month away from delivery. I'm sure you will all see her in due time.......

Will try my best to make it to May 5 Vegas-SoCal meet but might have to leave for San Francisco.......:frown:

Best Regards
Paul Siu

PS: Tom, she is a MT900S and hopefully with TT added this summer.
PS: Levi, I'll give your suggestion a serious consideration......

Whos the guy with the silver/black widebody? Saw him at at Rainbow/Russel today. What a great view from behind :biggrin:

Chris

Whos the guy with the silver/black widebody? Saw him at at Rainbow/Russel today. What a great view from behind :biggrin:

Chris

Thanks!
Were you the one that I waved to in the white prelude?

David

Green prelude, coming out of quiznos. I would have stopped to ask if you were on prime, but I was in a bit of a rush - I see you around rainbow / 215 a lot.

Chris

Back