• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Awesome drive to Lake Arrowhead on 6-29

LMR

Legendary Member
This is the ONE. We will be going up to Lake Arrowhead the back way. There will be a bit of everything on this drive. Scenic views of high desert, mountains, lakes and beautiful homes, ending with lunch overlooking Lake Arrowhead. There is also a shopping center/outlet within walking distance of the restaurant for the ladies.

It also looks like we'll have some people from Las Vegas coming.:smile:

We will be meeting at 9:00 at the McDonalds off I-15 and Hwy 138. Exit at Hwy 138 and it's on the right. Take any freeway to I-15 north and it will be about 10 miles north of Devore/Glen Helen.

McDonalds
3230 Wagon Train Road
Phelan, CA 92371

Gas up before getting there as we will be leaving at 9:30 sharp.

Post if you can go with your name and your passengers name if you have one and I will add you to the list. This will help us give the restaurant a total head count.

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Valhalla (JC & Pam)
3. Rope (Brian & Hannah)
4. 9doors (Nick)
5. Kyras (Patty & Jerry)
6. mcano (Mario)
7. excellon (Jeff) Vegas
8. drmanny3 (Manny & Victoria)
9. 91 X (Mark)
10. stikyryce (Jon) Vegas
11. nsxtf#256 (Tom & Dorene)
12. GO KRT (Alan & Jill)
13. wirewizz (John & Maria)
14. bullithollywood (Butch) Vegas
15. NSXY82 (Harut & Nare)
16. MarineNSX93 (Michael & Shannon)
17. RQNSX (Ramon & Gloria)
18. bboxer (Tino & Cheryl)
19. Track Addict (Jonathan)
20. nsxnemo (Nemo)
21. lazyboyz69 (Jack)
22. Supersonic (Jason)
23. phryxis (Colin)

Last edited:
So in for this one, I will be in town for it so sign Hannah and myself up for this one. Can't wait to see everyone.

In my backyard…In. Be good to see everyone. :biggrin:

So in for this one, I will be in town for it so sign Hannah and myself up for this one. Can't wait to see everyone.

Bring baby pictures!

Patty is in, with Jerry for passenger. (I think he'll want to go.) :rolleyes:

Of course, I will be out of town for the next two weeks so I will be off of Prime. Hannah will be taking some more pics to bring of little Ava.

Gonna try to make this one...put me down as a probable.

I'll know for sure soon....thanks

I'm "IN" if my clutch leg is working by then. Alan & Jill

Count me in +1

Harut & Nare

Last edited:
Reminder

One week to go.

Man, I want to go but this drive brings back bad memories from last year when I broke down and Nemo and Adrian stayed back with me until tow truck came </3 If I go and I break down again are you guys all going to pitch in for my tow :p :p

I may have to miss this one, work just told me I will likely be working on Sunday

Sounds to me like the GF doesn't want you to come but you're using work as an excuse.:tongue:

Man, I want to go but this drive brings back bad memories from last year when I broke down and Nemo and Adrian stayed back with me until tow truck came

It's not the "Lake Arrowhead" drive but your car that was the problem.:wink: Come on out and play.

Back