• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Awesome drive to Lake Arrowhead on 6-29

Man, I want to go but this drive brings back bad memories from last year when I broke down and Nemo and Adrian stayed back with me until tow truck came

Pack the GF and some Dramamine and sign up already!</3 :p tow my for in pitch to going all guys you are again down break I and go If QUOTE]

Just a heads up!!! The address for the meet up spot is wrong on apple map app!!!
3230 Wagon Train Road
Phelan, CA 92371

The address when put into my maps app points to a spot in the middle of phalen??? Not right off the 15 and 138.
Unless that is the actual meet up spot??? Ill pm les to let him know.

just talked to les, the google map and mapquest show the true location...McD's off of 15 fwy at 138 hwy

don't use the iphone map location of the 3230 wagon train rd!!!

- - - Updated - - -

anybody coming from SD want to meet up in Temecula area for convoy up???

meet up off 15 and Temecula Pkwy @7:45 ???

Last edited:
Les was nice enough to post for me haha. So long as I'm not last I'll go. I'm bringing the laptop so I can alter what I might need to on the fly 😋

It was great seeing everyone again. Hannah and I had a good time catching up with everyone.

One of my favorite drives. Nice cars, good friends, pretty scenery and lunch. Jason even made it. Nice day. Thanks Les.

Another beautiful day at Lake Arrowhead. Good seeing everyone including Jeff and Butch from Las Vegas:smile:

See everyone on the drive next month.

awesome day and great peeps..good to see everyone..huge turnout, think I counted 27 NSXs?

also, BIG thanks to Les for the cool banners!!! Already put mine up:tongue:

Another beautiful day at Lake Arrowhead. Good seeing everyone including Jeff and Butch from Las Vegas:smile:

See everyone on the drive next month.

Les, et al

I had such a great time today. Thanks again for the invite!
What a great bunch of folks to drive and spend time with, saw some old friends and acquaintances and made some new ones.

Thanks for putting this together and big thanks for the banners.

Butch

Thanks Les/JC......everyone for the fun time. We took pics but these are the only 2 decent enough to post. Wish "someone(s)" would hurry up and post some good ones.....................:biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_6792.jpg
    IMG_6792.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_6794.jpg
    IMG_6794.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 56
Hey Les thanks for all your efforts in putting together a great drive. The posters were an added touch. You the Man!
Manny

Back