• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

AznSXgirl NSX

originally posted by AzNSXGirl
The black NSX will be the same height as the silver soon, waiting for my Advan wheels to come.

What model Advan's are you going with? (Please don't say 7's - have some brand new in the box for sale!)

Originally posted by AznSXgirl:
cantonese

Cantonese
music049.gif

Originally posted by D'Ecosse:
What model Advan's are you going with? (Please don't say 7's - have some brand new in the box for sale!)

Hey D'Ecosse
I ordered (paid $2156.00) some Advan Kreuzer Series V in Bronze, I almost got the model 7. But how much are you asking for the model 7?
-Yvonne

[This message has been edited by AznSXgirl (edited 04 January 2003).]

Originally posted by AznSXgirl:
Hey D'Ecosse
... I almost got the model 7. But how much are you asking for the model 7?
-Yvonne

see this linkfor details, pics.

I currently only have the rears - (can fill you in on the story later!) however I have about 8 quotes with prices & lead-times for the fronts if you are interested.

heheh... love bostonNSX's honesty checking out aznsxgirl...

i bet now she's posted another pix of herself the number of posts on this thread will DOUBLE.

the race-dog pix gets my vote:
icon14.gif

but aznsxgirl's hairstyle gets 2 votes:
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

I like da racing dog...
but I prefer a dog with a louder volume and lower deeper growl sound..

I'm Cantonese too!

nsx1.jpg

[This message has been edited by Gokwi (edited 07 January 2003).]

Hey NeoNSX
Here's pix from NSX sushi night out
4.jpg

PHOEN$X in front of me, Chris in his S2000 next to PHOEN$X, and my boyfriend in the black NSX in front of Chris (MYNSX's yellow & red in front of PHOEN$X but you can't see them)
5.jpg

Now you can see MYNSX's yellow & red in front of PHOEN$X.

Nice pix, AznSXgirl! You can see MYNSX's yellow & red in front of my car here.
smile.gif

<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by PHOEN$X (edited 06 January 2003).]

Originally posted by WhooHoo:
AznSXgirl,
I'm just down the road (Gilbert). Let me know when a group is going out. I'd love meet up and see what mods have been done.

Ditto...

thanx for posting those AznSXgirl... nice pix.

What did i say... 46posts and your thread is still going strong!
smile.gif

yeah, let me know when you're going out so i can fly to the US and cruise with you, Phoen$x and Bill.
tongue.gif

MYNSX_smoking_192x55.gif

Bill@Work

Originally posted by WhooHoo:
AznSXgirl,
I'm just down the road (Gilbert). Let me know when a group is going out. I'd love meet up and see what mods have been done.

WhooHoo,
I will be at Scottsdale Pavilions this Saturday around 7 or 8, and there's always some other NXSers there.
Hey, let's all meet and maybe we can do the drive and sushi again afterward.

[This message has been edited by AznSXgirl (edited 07 January 2003).]

Originally posted by BlueNSX:
Hey,

Any advice to get my girlfriend to like an NSX like yourself. That is her only flaw, other than that she is my future wife.

Tan

Your girlfriend doesn't like your blue NSX!
That's my dream color NSX, I was gonna change my black to blue after the 03 conversion but cost too much to do a color change on an NSX ($15,000).
Don't know if I can help you with that.

-Yvonne

Back