• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

AznSXgirl NSX

Originally posted by AznSXgirl:
I will be at Scottsdale Pavilions this Saturday around 7 or 8, and there's always some other NXSers there.
Hey, let's all meet and maybe we can do the drive and sushi again afterward.

I will try to make it
smile.gif

Good to hear that!

You're talking about MYNSX's incident, no I wasn't. Plus the cops loves my NSXs, I got a thumb up from a DPS officer before.

You're talking about MYNSX's incident, no I wasn't.

*phew* *deep sigh of relief*

Plus the cops loves my NSXs, I got a thumb up from a DPS officer before.

heheh... was it for your cool hairstyle, or the NSX?
smile.gif

Phoen$x; maybe next time u guys go crusin, how about setting up a webcam for those of us overseas?!?!
tongue.gif

------------------
NeoNSX
Trinity: "What do we need?"
NeoNSX : "an NSX... lots of NSX's..."

Hey Yvonne, did you check out my Advans?
(Sorry to use this forum since your mail isn't listed) I no sooner replied with link than it got swamped by your fan club...
wink.gif

How much was shipping on your wheels by the way? Among the best prices I've seen on Japanese wheels are at http://www.teiwa.co.jp

Originally posted by D'Ecosse:
Hey Yvonne, did you check out my Advans?
(Sorry to use this forum since your mail isn't listed) I no sooner replied with link than it got swamped by your fan club...
wink.gif

How much was shipping on your wheels by the way? Among the best prices I've seen on Japanese wheels are at http://www.teiwa.co.jp

Yes I did and I think I saw that before I placed my order for the kreuzer. I'm not a big fan for chrome and that's why I'm getting wheels for the black NSX. I like bronze wheels on black car, and Model 7 don't come in bronze, so I went with the kreuzer V. I paid $2100 for the four wheels (17x8,18x10 w/ 45mmm offset, so I can put bigger brakes on later) + $56 shipping = total of $2156. I went to the teiwa site, the same exact wheels cost $1808 before shipping but I wonder how much shipping cost from Japan. Did I pay too much?

... I wonder how much shipping cost from Japan. Did I pay too much?

I think the bronze will look good on black - should be nice! (The 7's come in gold or gun-metal - maybe gold too bright & gun-metal too dull relative to bronze)
As for shipping costs, maybe someone can comment on sea based rates - teiwa quoted me $250 for 2 wheels, but that was air, delivery in 2 weeks max after order. (pretty good I thought) Did you order yours from US vendor? - How long are they going to take to get them?
I'll e-mail Jimmie at Teiwa & ask him for shipping rates for 4 wheels for both sea & air.

Re: shipping costs from Japan
Jimmie @ Teiwa recommended air ship, both for price & time - delivery 5-6 days after ship, which usually within 2 days of order.
Price for 4 wheels air was 50,000 yen which is $415.00. They use BAXAir & offer a ship-collect scheme (pay shipping at delivery)
So, unless it's taking you a month to get them (or you don't care) you did pretty good on the total price.

D'Ecosse,
Thanks for the info!
So $2223 - $2156 = $67 more than what I paid, the price @ Teiwa is not bad (actually pretty cheap compare to quotes I got from other places)
You should let everyone @ prime know about Teiwa for japanese wheels.
-Yvonne

I'm keeping the OEM wheels for the track.

Did you still have any interest in possibly trading for my non-chrome OEMs? We can discuss at the Pavilions though, and check out each other's wheels. I would like to ultimately upgrade my wheels as well (to either the 7-spoke or some Advans).

What with all the snow we have up here I couldn't help but notice what looks like a pebble lawn, no grass. Are the shrubs real?

Originally posted by Electro:
What could be better... A gorgeous girl who loves to drive a gorgeous car... on the track even!
biggrin.gif

*droolz*

-Electro

*LOL* ... just when u think aznSXgirl can't get any better, she says that! looks u are 'electro'fied by her...
tongue.gif

aznSXgirl: i dont know why u put up with crap from us guys, but i'm glad you do.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by NeoNSX (edited 15 January 2003).]

just a little post to get this back at the top... coz it's not every day that aznSXgirl posts, so we gotta make the most of it!
smile.gif

AznSXgirl is THE coolest NSX girl!
Respect!

Originally posted by NeoNSX:
*LOL* ... just when u think aznSXgirl can't get any better, she says that! looks u are 'electro'fied by her...
tongue.gif

aznSXgirl: i dont know why u put up with crap from us guys, but i'm glad you do.
smile.gif

NeoNSX, there must not be alot of women driving nice cars out in Australia or you probably just dont get out much??
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Take a trip to Cali and definately you will see what you are seeking for...
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by spartan2-3 (edited 24 January 2003).]

Originally posted by spartan2-3:
NeoNSX, there must not be alot of women driving nice cars out in Australia or you probably just dont get out much??
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

wink.gif

*LOL* ... i talk to HEAPS of chicks... now that i've got cable internet.
tongue.gif
hehehe... j/k

Doesn't California have women in bikini's everywhere like in the movies? Nah thanx... looking for a REAL woman. Besides, if i went to the USA, i've visit Phoenix... they got lots of what i love there... NSX'S!!!!!! YEAH BABY!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
NeoNSX

Originally posted by spartan2-3:
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

wink.gif

*LOL* ... i talk to HEAPS of chicks... now that i've got cable internet.
tongue.gif
hehehe... j/k

Doesn't California have women in bikini's everywhere (even in winter) like in the movies? Nah thanx... looking for a REAL woman. Besides, if i went to the USA, i'd visit Phoenix... they got lots of what i love there... NSX'S!!!!!! YEAH BABY!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
NeoNSX

Nice pix! Its probably buried in the thread or the archives.. but, why is the silver your fav and which gets more road and/or track time then?

Its the Kiwi women I find the most personable and friendly out of Europe and the US. Of course, California is a huge playground for whatever you might be looking for.

aznSXgirl ..... WOW!

Very impressive! Pleasure to see your post.
Nice to see an asian cutie so involved with
NSX's.

Ciao,

TB

Back