• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BC Forged Wheels, custom made to order. NEW styles added

Going to look Sweet Tim!! Looking forward to the pics...

Tire prices are expensive. At least 850 for decent tires(kuhmo). Not much weight savings depending on wheels. My bc's were lighter than my iforged rev wheel's. My bbk is lighter than stock brakes and I didn't notice a performance difference. My ride considerably better with swift springs on the BC coilovers, than the stock tein flex coilovers.

Last edited:
I think Tyler was the trend setting visionary and is the board leader having had two sets already. Lol

Last edited:
For real... Someone try a different set already!

I think there are 5 NSX's total with these wheels, so its not so bad :biggrin:
I am actually surprised no one has gone with the HB04 in deep concave on an NSX yet
HB04.jpg
I also like the TM04, TM05 and TM08 in deep concave. All would look sick on the NSX
TM04.jpg
TM05.jpg
TM08-AGM.gif

As well as the HC Series step lip!! I can get someone a killer deal on a set of the HC Series before the sale ends Nov. 30th!!

Just installed ready for Winter sleeping.

Installed Tein S-Techs and have Bilsteins on lower perch on front BUT upper perch on the rear, lower perch in the rear it sat waaayyyy too low and rubbed cornering. Ride weight is just fine for us in Michigan but maybe next year we will do some BC coil overs to lower it a tad more F/R. Other than that thanks again to Brandon for the awesome set or wheels and all his help. He was always there to answer my numerous questions, if you want a great quality set of rims that look great to boot do not hesitate to contact Brandon.

Brandon just informed me this morning that my wheels are on their way! :) And sorry to inform you 'Nero', but they are another set of HB09's... :D

In bronze!

Something different - RS-42s - I hate winter !!!

Now just need tires and spring.

Similar to my HRE 547s I have now - but in 17/18 vs 18/19
Maybe a wannabe M5? - you decide...
Still gives me tickles waiting for the install - they look very nice

Workmanship looks spectacular - bath scale says ~ 16 or 17 lbs for the 17x8
Valve stems look nice - center caps are double grommeted with set screw for locking.

I guess no more to say till they are mounted and I see the finished product.

Albert86

RS-42.jpg

Last edited:
Something different - RS-42s - I hate winter !!!

Congrats! Glad to see you got them! :cool: I had your tracking number by mistake so I thought that was my set, right up until they left the Louisville UPS Hub going the wrong direction... :D

I guess since BC released the picture of my wheel today I should go ahead and post it up... They should be arriving tomorrow! :)

W12177-3_zps90064214.jpg

I guess since BC released the picture of my wheel today I should go ahead and post it up... They should be arriving tomorrow! :)

W12177-3_zps90064214.jpg

I love the bronze! Can't wait to see them installed!

Well, I'm not sure when I'm going to drag the car out of storage, but here is a picture with the tires mounted...

20140108_173937.jpg

Back